Hello from Snowbelle and I!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taylerhill

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Tayler and I live in Colorado. Throughout my life I have had 4 rabbits, and I still have the 4th, although she is getting quite old and feeble now. The rabbits names, in order, were: Bugs Bunny(mixed breed), Paul(Dutch), Mr. Bunny(Netherland Dwarf), and Snowbelle(Himalayan). Snowbelle is my precious girl. She is so sweet and loving. She loves to be fed fresh grass and dandelions, and carrots. When I got her I made a rabbit run for her so she could play outside in the grass and she absolutely loves that. She grazes for a bit, but then when she was younger she would get bursts of energy and run and jump really fast. :bunnydance: She still does this sometimes, but a lot slower. She loves to be held and petted on her nose. She is trained to lay perfectly still on her back so I can trim her nails while she sits in my lap. I got her when I was still living at home, and unfortunately when I moved away I couldn't take her but she is still at my parents house so I can go visit her. My parents have said she is going downhill quite fast, so I hope she can make it through the winter. She is the best rabbit I have ever had or been around. Here is a picture of her. It's not very good but it's all I have on this computer. I will post more in this thread later this evening.

Little-Angel_art.jpg

:hello & :welcome1, Tayler & Snowbelle!
Its nice to have you join us! How wonderful to have had your bunnies for so long! I hope I can do as good a job of caring for my two Jersey wooly girls as you have with your bunnies & especially Snowbelle! May you both have more happy, healthy time together!

Beautiful pix of a gorgeous Snowbelle!!!!! :inlove: Thanks so much for sharing those pix! I just want to give her a big cuddle!

Latest posts

Back