Hello from Sin City!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devotedmommy

Reaction score
Well, I hope I am doing this right!! I live in Las Vegas I have lived here for about two years. I am hoping to get a bunny in a couple months (my husband recently got laid off so we want to make sure we are financially okay before we get a new baby). We used to have a dutch years ago and I think nothing compares to having a bunny. My husband used to love to sit on the floor and play video games with our bun in his lap. She was constantly running in her cement tube we had set up behind the couch to me but I am positive that was her way of showing her love to me!! :) Thinking of a holland lop this time around so I am here to talk bunny and learn more about the breed!!! Thanks!

:wave:
Hello and Welcome to the forum!
Ooh, a Holland Lop? I love em', they are just so adorable and lovable!
I hope you can get a rabbit soon, and then we can learn all about your little guy or girl. :)
I hope you enjoy our forum!

-
Karlee

Hello and Welcome to RO :)

This forum is a great place to find out information and how to give your bunny the best care :) We have many people on here some more experienced in different areas of rabbit care e.g breeders, veterinary etc

I really hope you can get a bunny soon :) You're right, theres nothing else that compares to them :)

--
Becaaarrrhh x

Welcome from a former and now new Holland Lop owner in upstate NY.

The Holland Lop breed is one of the cutest in my humble opinion, but they are busy, curious little critters.

In looking for your new bun, make sure to check the teeth for malocclusion (I know I spelled it wrong... not enough coffee this am), especially in young buns. As the Holland's head goes through growth, teeth butting can happen and may need a trip to the vet to check and possibly to trim the teeth so the bunny can eat properly. A friend of mine had this happen with her Holland.

They are great little buns... can't wait to have some turnout time for mine so they can do the binky thing (separately as they are both intact for showing of course as they are male and female).

Post pictures when you get your rabbit! And welcome!!!

Denise

Welcome to the forum! Great site full of bunny lovin people with lots of experience. I have two holland lops along with many others.

Glad your here, good luck in your search. I hope your husband finds work soon.

Welcome, even though we have already talked ;)

I love Hollands, well ofcourse I do seeing as I have four, very lovely guys. I mean all breeds are nice, only a few have a high rate for agression so it seems. Now I find doe Holland Lops to be more on the go, more leave me to my exploring but the bucks are sweet beyond compare. Even other Holland breeders I know say the bucks are sweeter.

You plan to get only one? You do know they are like chips/crisp, yeah? xD

VEGAS!? I love it! Went there on my honeymoon!

Welcome to the forum!

I want to thank everyone for their excellent advise! Everyone is so helpful on this forum and it is extremely informative. Since joining I informed my husband he now has a deadline for getting me my bun April 21 (our anniversary). He said no problem as long as he can get a boy bun and name it Brutus. Brutus? I don't know he must think it's funny in an ironic way! I just said we'll see:p

Latest posts

Back