Hello from San Diego!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmtstars

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Kristina, I am 23 and I live in sunny San Diego, CA!
[Although it currently isn't very sunny... :(]
I have two min pin's and two terrier mixes, and then Pearle (the bun!)

I am the proud owner of a 9 month old [?] lop whom I love to death!
My boyfriend and I adopted her about two months ago, and turns out she was pregnant. Upsetting that I wasn't told sooner, but hey, I couldn't say no. She is so sweet!

Her babies are almost three weeks old and it has been crazy to watch them "grow up" in this short amount of time!

I read a lot of your threads regarding bunny care before I joined, I am very excited to learn more and hopefully help other's out as well!

Kristina-

photo (2).JPG

Hi and welcome to RO! I've only ever had adult rabbits and I secretly want to foster a litter or something like that some day (I don't have any desire to actually breed rabbits myself, I just want to spend some time with some babies).

Welcome to RO! My name is Christina too, just spelled with a C :p

I would LOVE to see pictures of the babies :)

Haha, missy cove, I just saw that you posted, and your name is Christina too, lol :)

Hi & welcome, Kristina & Pearle! My name is not Kristina with a "K" or "C" but I wanted to welcome you both anyway! lol Pearle is such a cutie! There is nothing cuter than babies, hope we can see pix of Pearle's babies soon! How many did she have? Congratulations to you & Pearle!

Latest posts

Back