Hello from Rockford, Michigan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scissors

Reaction score
Hello, I went to an auto Mechanic's dirty shop for a car repair. He had his pet rabbit running loose and told me she dug a hole and had 8 babies. We waited for weeks and finally he caught them and put them in a cage..Mom nursed them but when they were older I found homes for all of them except Pancake the runt who I took home.

She is 3 months old now. Wondering if i should get her fixed..and when? I have my eye and a lion head harlequin that I may be getting. Here he is.

16864_241747_440000000.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Buns can be fixed as early as 4-6 months depending on the vets policy

Cute baby!

Thanks, thats the harlequin i have my eye on..

right now, i only have "pancake" below with my grand daughterand she is growing up fast.BOTH ARE..ha....i am having a hard time trying to find a vet that is Really QUALIFIED in fixing rabbits..Do you know if they use the same type of anestetic as they do on cats ? Details please..I am so afraid rabbits will die of fright ! Here is Pancake who is almost 4 months..

16864_282227_160000000.jpg

Latest posts

Back