Hello from Rhode Island!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixelGirl2dot0

Reaction score
Hi there everyone!

I'm new to the forum, and a new English Angora momma as of Saturday... needless to say I'm super excited! Not new to bunnies (had a few when I was growing up), but new to house bunnies and especially the Angoras.

Looking forward to spinning some seriously soft fiber off my new little girl Beatrix Thunder!

Hi! Here she is :)

17332_021811_080000000.jpg

Hi,

Absolutely Beautiful Girl. I love angoras but at the time, new to rabbits, so went Double Mane Lion head. Have two beauties. Definitely awesome little rabbits.

Look forward to hearing your experiences with your Lovely Beatrix Thunder. And definitely would love to hear how the the wool spinning goes.

K

How old is she and what kind of angora? I've been told my guy is an English angora. I haven't uploaded a photo yet. I'm a spinner, too! Look for mating behind her ears. If possible, brush there every day to prevent mating.

Beautiful bunny! We Have had angora bunnies ( satin and English) since may 20 and jumped in with both feet, getting a buck and two pregnant does. We are really happy, and our house is hopping with 15 three week old kits!!!

Oh WOW so much angora love! That's a lot of angora! They are a lot of work, but so far, so good and so worth it! Enjoy the kits, they are so incredibly adorable as they begin to fluff out.

She is just gorgeous! I'm so intimidated by Angoras :) haha...Agnes's mane is enough work as it is I couldn't imagine. But I'm envious because they are so adorable and I've heard sweet temperaments too.

Welcome!

Oh my goodness, she's absolutely adorable!!! She looks like a cute little stuffed animal. I love the looks of the English Angoras, but no desire to spend all day trying to keep them brushed out. LOL I can't wait to see more pictures. :)

Welcometo Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Hopefuly, your bunny will never get sick,if you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back