Hello from Québec

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xena

Reaction score
I am a 21 year old woman who live in a small city in Québec. I apologise if my english is not exact, it is not my first langage.

I am a Breeder of Netherland Dwarf and Lion Head.
This Spring, I started to do Show Box with my rabbits and I loved it.

I have a big project for 2014, and I need your help. I want to add some Jersey Wooly to my rabbitry. I did some search and I can't find any breeder of this breed in Québec. I did a much bigger search, and still have difficulties to find breeder in regions neer by ( Ontario, New-Brunswick ). I may also be open to breeders in Maine and Vermont ( It will be a little harder and longer for this 2 regions, so thei'r not my first choice. ) If you are or know any breeder neer me who breed Jersey Wooly, you can contact me, I would love it.

Going back to my rabbitry. In my Netherland Dwarf, I have various color, but I work mostly on Blue eyes White ( BEW ) I have a wonderful couple that I can't wait to breed, but I need to, because the doe is to yougn. The doe is a wonderful BEW JR born in my rabbitry and my buck is a awesome freak, seriously he is a vienna that look exacly like a Silver Fox.

1384094_611266315583749_1174866695_n.jpg

And in my Lion Head, I also breed various color and have BEW. But my focus is to have a very small size in my Lion. My duo stars are a very small doe of 6 month that weight less than 2 pound and her futur mate a yougn buck of 5 month also under 2 pound. Both are pur breed ( even if technicly it's not a breed ).

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I see you've already commented on my post about my kits, so I'm pretty sure you know how to get around. I'm from the UK so I don't really know anyone close to you that breeds jerseys.

Your nethie is adorable! and your English is great, I understand you so I'm pretty sure everyone else will :)

Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

:hello & :welcome1
No problem understanding your English. It is much better than my extremely rusty French. Love the Lionheads & Netherland dwarfs. Of course, my favorite breed is Jersey wooly with my two does! It took me awhile with much research for me to decide the Jersey wooly breed was the best match for us but so glad I waited & searched & found a great breeder. Maybe some of our Canadian members will see your post and be able to refer you to a good Jersey wooly breeder nearer to you. Nice to meet you & hope you will enjoy your stay here at Rabbits Online!

Welcome to the forum!! I just got a blue eyed white polish so I am a sucker! I breed and show tan in Texas. Your nethie is gorgeous!

Back