Hello from Oregon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollyosborn

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. im Holly. My son Blade is 10 and has happily come into the love of rabbits. We were given 2 rabbits, mother and daughter last summer, then my son bought a rabbit at the county fair... yes and then we started gaining more HA.. We have recently gained a newcomer, Weaver is a lop and we found him on Craigslist, due to a child having allergies.. could no longer keep him.. we like him!!!! we have Lightning and Hannah who had babies.. we kept Wormy and Ramsey (4 mo old now).. Hannah just had babies Jan 9, 8 kits.. SOOOO CUTE!!!!

DSC00012.JPG

DSC00011.JPG

w2.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

Hi and welcome to RO! I live in Oregon too...along the coast. This is a great site, full of information.

Hi & :welcome1, Holly & your human & furry family!
It didn't take you long to get bit hard by the bunny addiction! lol Of course, it doesn't take long to catch it. I know from personal experience! Love my two bunny girls! What an adorable furry family you have! Love your pix! Glad to have you join us. This is my online bunny home! Hope you will feel at home here as well. Keep those adorable pix coming!

Thank you Thank you!!!! GK44, I LOVE the coast.. lived in Seaside and Astoria for years during my single hood.. Tauntz, thank you so much, i have a feeling I will be here A LOT! haha . We raise chickens, cats apparently as well.. since we have 8 and NO MORE... and we have a dog. Im in the process of building an outdoor rabbit pen for the sunny days, i feel so sorry for them cooped up in cages. They do get to come in the house and play, they seem to like that.

Latest posts

Back