hello from ontario

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray_Lady

Reaction score
Hello every one!

I am wanting to be a new mom to a bunny, so i am doing my research reading bunny 101 now, its really awesome, and repeating allot f things i have read from other site which i find awesome. i hate when things conflict!

i have never, and will never get any animal from a pet store. so i am looking on kijiji but i am finding alot of BYBs, (sigh) been looking into bunny rescues too. might be awhile before ill get one that is right for me.

I have pet rats too, and i called thier vet and they do bunnies as well, :pinkelepht:

well thats me :D

It's wonderful that you are willing to rescue a rabbit and save a life. Petfinder.com is a great place to look. Ontariorabbits.org also has a list of shelters and rescues with rabbits for adoption. Good luck!

Hi Gray_Lady. Welcome from another Ontarian.

Just watch out, once you have one bunny they multiply. I started out with one and now have 6, and no not from having babies. Just because they are so addictive to have. LOL

Here's a dumb question what is BYB?

Susan :)

Hey! Welcome to the forum! :)

Yep check out the local shelters. Sounds like somebunny is going to be going to a great home!

Welcome from south of the border. Its great that your going to rescue a bunny. Rabbits for Dummies is a great book and another is House Rabbit Handbook: How to live with an Urban Rabbit by Marinell Harriman.

Good luck on your bunny search and Susan is right, bunnys are like lays potato chips, its hard to stop at one!

Dave

A Big Welcome to the forum Gray_Lady! :welcome1

You sound like me when I was getting my first bunny. I did all the research and checked the vets. It was about three months later when I found one. I got a rescued bunny that was suppose to be put down. When the right one comes, you will know.

Latest posts

Back