Hello from NZ🇳🇿

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyMayHarvey

Reaction score
Hi guys!
My name is Lizzy and I am 15 years old. I am mama to two feisty mini lops called Clover and Fern, and the sweetest Flemish Giant named Alice who is my darling girl.❤️ I just joined today and have loved reading some of the different posts and am excited to have joined this rabbit community so I can learn even more about my bunnies. I am hoping to start breeding rabbits this year with the help of my mum, dad, and 6 siblings. I live with my human family as well as my two dogs, cat, three bunnies, four chickens, and also our frog. My mum homeschools me so I have all day to cuddle and play with my pets which is amazing as I am totally animal obessed. I live in New Zealand and I was wondering if there were any Kiwis on here.🇳🇿 😜
I attached a pic of my sweetie Alice how she is now, and also when she was a tiny wee baby.❤️❤️❤️

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 20181215_124719%5B29%5D.jpg
    20181215_124719%5B29%5D.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to the Forum!!! We are all open minded people here so don't be afraid to share your opinion. Also your bunny looks adorable with the tiny daisy on her head!

Love your bun, I’m only 14 and am home schooled, I am breeding Netherland dwarfs. Welcome

Hi, and welcome.
I'm not the open minded one. 🙄
I am 100% against breeding as long as there are shelter bunnies looking for homes.
All the best!

Reactions: Fuz
Back