Hello from New Zealand

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnygirlNZ

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm from Hamilton in little old New Zealand - not sure if most of you are from the states but if theres any fellow kiwis a big hello.

I have two dwarf bunnies, thumper and storm who have also just had a little of three which are now a month old, clive,cookie and nibbler.

G'Day! Welcome to the forum. Were about's is Hamilton? I lived in Napier for a year and Im hoping to go back to live there very soon:biggrin2:

Pictures are coming i promise!! just in the process of moving. I'm sad to say that one of my baby bunnies didn't make it, the vet told us severe pneumonia is quite common in young bunnies. He will be missed, such a beautiful nature:(

Woohoo, another kiwi! Nice to meet ya :D, I'm Michelle from Auckland. We have a couple of active NZ members, and some not so active.

Welcome to the forum!

We are from all over the world on this forum, a lot from US and Canda, but also UK and Ireland, Australia and NZ, even some Asian members. :)

Latest posts

Back