Hello from New Zealand

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliena

Reaction score
Hello, I live in New Zealand and am the proudowner of 8 rabbits. Six mini-lops, one mini-cashmere lop andone little wild orphan rabbit that I am attempting to handraise. I love them all to bits and have begun breeding andwill hopefully soon start showing some of my babies.

Now I'm off to explore all the other threads!

Welcome to the forum!:wave:

Ooh do you have pictures of your buns? We LOVE pictures here!:biggrin:

Hope you enjoy the forum

Michaela, Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Hi! That sounds like a very nice herd you havethere. We would love to see and hear about them all in our bunny blogsection! And best of luck with the orphan, it is so difficult to raisethem.

well howdy doody:welcome1
we welcome you... i hope that you find all that you are lookind for...:happydance

mz_efron:hug:

Hi aliena! So nice to welcome you to RO (it's Michelle here). What a surprise to see your name, hehe.

Aliena has the most GORGEOUS tribe of bunnies, believe me when you see them you'll melt. We got our stunning Luey from aliena.

:wave:

Hi Michelle, wait till you see my newestaddition - that gorgeous blue buck I was telling you about. Istill haven't managed to take any photos of him but I'll get thereeventually!

Hi, Aliena! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

I look forward to seeing pictures of your bunnies! Heck, any friend of Michelle's is a friend of mine! :)

Hugs!

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Well here goes then!

This is Kuta:

Kuta4TM.jpg

And here is Bella:

Bella4TM.jpg

And here is Beau:
Beau4PB2.jpg

And here is Simon (not the best pic):

Simon001.jpg

And here is Dibbles:

DibblesTM1.jpg

And here is Dibbles daughter Sharpei:
SharpeiTM3.jpg

And here is Tiger Lilly:

TGTM2.jpg

And last but not least - Asher the wild orphan:

Orphan4TM5.jpg

Awwww !!!! We really need a meltingsmiley for this forum...there are so many times I just look at abunny's pic and simply MELT!! This is most certainly one ofthose times, too!! :D:D:D

WHAT CUTIES!! :inlove:

Thanks.

Do you know what colours they would be considered to be inAmerica? Like in NZ Bella and Kuta would be called SealPoints but something tells me that's not what they're called in theUS. And I would call Beau a beige and Sharpei a broken beigeand Simon and Tiger Lilly are blues and Dibbles is a broken blue, isthat what you guys would call them?

Aliena, your Babies are beautiful.It's a good thing you live faraway or I'd definetly be bunnynapping the whole lot of them.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

I'm really not sure...I know people in the Rabbitry section would know, though.

All I know is your bunnies are stunning. :)

Aliena wrote:
Thanks.

Do you know what colours they would be considered to be inAmerica? Like in NZ Bella and Kuta would be called SealPoints but something tells me that's not what they're called in theUS. And I would call Beau a beige and Sharpei a broken beigeand Simon and Tiger Lilly are blues and Dibbles is a broken blue, isthat what you guys would call them?

Sable is sable or siamese sable...there are alot of british people on here too but yep sometimes the american namescan be a bit confusing to me as well.

wow! beautiful bunnies! i have relatives in nz! know anyone by the last name of spence???lol:)

Latest posts

Back