Hello From New York + Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunacakes

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! :3

I'm from Southeastern New York; I'm 20.

I've owned 3 Rabbits, My first was a Dutch, i got her for Easter when i was 7.. My Second Was an English Spot, Sadly She passed way at 9 years old about a month ago... Which leaves me to my newest Rabbit who just arrived home today..

My mother got her for me as a birthday present <3 and oh my goodness! I love her to death she's super friendly which i just ADORE. She is a total snuggle and my Chest and shoudlers are totally scratched up from her lil baby claws which i'll probably file down so their at least rounded and not lil bunny-knives! -lol-

Although I am not 100% on what she is...

She looks quite a bit like my late rabbit Tomoe.. but She's got SOME long fur on her and is Unbelievably Soft! <3 Sorry it's not the clearest of pictures she wouldnt sit still <3

Cookie4.jpg
But she's really Quite long furred around her ears, Shoulders and back of her neck... Any Ideas what she might be/be a mix of?

Welcome to RO :wave:

She is a cutie! :)Reminds me of Lionhead/ Lop but I could be really wrong. Guess we'll find out when someone more experienced comes along. Lol.

Enjoy the Forum, ...April

Ah! Now that you say that i do see that quite a bit <3 My Mom said her sister had even larger of a mane, .. So I think a Cross is definitally possible if not already there! <3 thanks you're probably right

Hiya! Welcome to the forum! :)

Yep, looks like a lionhead X to me. She's gorgeous! Any idea what you're going to call her?

Welcome to the forum! Cookie would be a great name, she looks like an oreo cookie, by the way she is beautiful.

This is a great site and has a lot of good information. Everyone here is very helpful and friendly.

I look forward to hearing more about cookie and your life as a bunny slave.

Dave

Cookie is adorablee!

I fostered a bun once for a few months that looked just like her only in light brown.
He was a lionhead/mini rex cross so he just had hair around his head/on top of his
head and he looked like Albert Einstein haha. Maybe cookie has some mini rex in her :)

Back