Hello from New Jersey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hellooo, im Jacqui and I have a 7 year old bunny.Her name is Pebbles. Very cute story behind that name. She is a pride and joy. Ive had her since I was 14 yrs old, now 21. Been through alot, but still happens to be living here with me. She loves her mommy very much, and I know so.

I was referred here by Undergunfire. She helped me a couple weeks ago get through a problem that I thought was a problem, but happened to be my imagination going wild. Thought something was wrong with Pebbles, but happened to be nothing. Thanks very much for that.

If anyone has any questions, please do ask. I'll put a picture up of her eventually. Im new to this so please let me know of anything that can help.

Thanks very much, Jacqui.

Yaaaay :biggrin2:!

Welcomeee :hearts.

thanx, this site is awesome. the bunnies are sooo cute. i never reaalized howe many people have bunnies.

my parents always told me, who has pet rabbits? i was like alot of people. hopefully i learn a couple new things off here.

Hello from the end of the Turnpike (northern end....Bergen county)!!!

Welcome to the Forum!!!

~ `Jim

:eek:ldman:

I remember when Undergunfire was asking us to help someone she had been talking to!

Pebbles is SO cute! I'm happy you found your way to the forum! Welcome and please feel free to share photos! :biggrin2:

thanks everyone. pebbles is excited now to finally be famous.
she prances around now like she is amazing haha.
well she is, but you know. :rabbithop ill keep yah all updated on hows she doing.

love, jaxx and pebbles

Welcome to the forum Pebblesbunny26! :welcome1

Yay there's another Pebbles here.
I have a Netherland Dwarf named Pebbles. :biggrin2:
Would like to hearyour cute story behind her name.

thanx everyone :D

yah the story behind her name is cute.

we were originally gonna call her zippy, but that soon changed because well we found a cuter one. when we brought her home, we werent exactly sure what to name her because, we didnt exactly know her ways yet. but anyways, when she was little, we picked her out of the group of babies because she was the one that stood out.
all the other babies we really quiet and well didnt move much, but pebbles seemed to be the one hoppin around. and doing those little kicks they get when they get really excited. lol. so we brought her home, and well we gave her a box and food, etc. just let her run around for a couple weeks to get her aware to her surroundings. at this time i was young, only 14 and well had school. parents would go to work, and well
we'd come home to find her, well not in her box. well there was only one way to find her, and that was her poops trails that were led all over the house. so ever since then we called her pebbles.

but it was just cute, how one would lead to the other, like it was a game for her. but we enjoyed every minute of picking them up, while she didnt, because we were disrupting her little game lol. but yes, pebbles it is, and stuck with it for the past 6 years.:bunnydance:

Hi and welcome!

Im so happy you joined and to hear that Pebbles is well. We were all so worried about her! She didnt even know she was famous :biggrin2:

thanx. she is doin well. still eatin her veggies and treats, so i know nothing is wrong haha. shes such a pig. ill post a blog for her soon of a bunch of pictures when i get a chance.

love jaxx and pebbles

Back