Hello from NE PA!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unlimitedears

Reaction score
:hello

I absolutely love the layout of this forum. I've had rabbits for the past 7 years when I picked up my bunny girl Toby from the pet store that I worked at. This was before I did my research and found out that there were many rabbits out there that needed adopting. I love Toby to pieces and I would not change a thing!

This is Tobyhanna, Toby for short. She is a 7 year old mini lop and my <3 rabbit.

1232249588060686707S200x200Q85.jpg

Then there is my rescue rabbit Guinevere that I adopted from a SPCA in Maryland. She was bought as a present for a young girl and when she lost interest in her she was put in the back yard. Since she wasn't properly socialized as a youngster she's not too fond of people but I love her anyway!

1206061106060686707S200x200Q85.jpg

:USAflagwaving:

Welcome to RO.

Your Babies are Beautiful. I look forward to seeing many more pictures of them and lots of stories about them

Are the 2 of them bonded?

Susan :)

Thank you! :)

Both girls were bonded for a while but Toby soon decided that she wanted to be a loner. I tried a few more times to bond them again since it was good for Guinevere's socialization skills (she followed Toby everywhere) but I've since given up.

2829400110060686707S425x425Q85.jpg

:welcome1to RO, Roxann!

Your girls are beautiful! I especially like Guinevere's lovely colouring :)

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences with bunnies from the last 7 years!
Be sure to also check out the Lagomorph Library for plenty of great information on rabbit health, behaviour, bonding suggestions and nutrition.

See you on the main board!

Welcome to RO! :)

This certainly is a great forum! :D

Your girls are gorgeous. I look forward to hearing more about them!

:welcome1

Welcome to the forums! I'm new here myself, and this forum has helped me through quite a lot! You'll love it here.

Your buns are adorable! Guinevere looks confused in the first photo :D

Thanks everyone!

Kirby: When I bought Toby from the pet store they told me she was a boy. After I did some research I realized she had girly parts! :blushan: So I changed it to Tobyhanna to give it a more feminine touch but its still Toby for short.

angelh: That photo was taken at the SPCA so the poor girl was probably really confused and scared.

Latest posts

Back