Hello From Minneapolis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I currently live with only one rabbit--Cinnamon. She is from the St. Paul Humane Society and keeps me on my toes. She's a well traveled bun, she used to go with me with I worked at a Wild Bird Store and shared many car rides together. We once got stuck in Kearney, NE during a blizzard. She has her own site and book, I'm just along for the ride.

Sharon Stiteler
Minneapolis, MN

Welcome to the forum! My friend Scone McBunny (human slave is Mike Brown) is in your new book so I have pre-ordered it from Amazon. I expect to get Scone's pawtograph at some point. I should get yours and Cinnamon's as well!

You need to get infected with GGMB (gotta'get more bunnies) disease and find a friend for Cinnamon.

Ann

Thanks for the welcome and thank you so much for ordering a book!

When I got Cinnamon, I already had two bunnies: Latte and Hazel. Latte is in the book. But I learned the hard way that Cinnamon is very much a loner. I tried everything to get her to bond with my other buns--the bath tub method, the car method, you name it I tried it. But she did not play well with others. When Latte died (at the ripe old age of 10) I gave it some time and tried to get Hazel and Cinnamon together since Hazel seemed so lonely--it wasn't pretty. I tell everyone I know that there is nothing more violent than two female rabbits. They seemed to enjoy tormenting each other through the todder gate that separated them and heaven help us if they managed to find away past it and got into a fight.

So, when Hazel passed last year, we decided that we will just spoil Cinnamon since that seems to be what she has wanted since we brought her home. It is very much all about her.

Welcome to RO Sharon and Cinnamon! :wave:

I'm sorry to hear you lost Hazel and Latte :(, I lost two this year, both were young, it's so tough. :(

But Cinnamon certainly seems like a spoiled bun! Shame you can't bond her, but some buns just prefer human company and that's the way it is. :D (Just checking - is she spayed? Makes bonding a whole lot easier.)

Enjoy the forum!

~Michaela and bunnies (Madison & Ebony)~

HEY SHARON!!!

This is SO awesome that you've signed up here. You have a TON of fans!

13225.gif
welcome2.gif

Congrats on the book! (Have you booked Letterman yet?) :biggrin2: We should all write letters!

Here's our original Disapproving thread, I felt nostalgic. Now I'm seeing a bunch of our photos went missing in the move. :( We'll have to see about re-instating them.

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=11304&forum_id=21

Of course we're keeping an eye on your site as well. A few RO bunnies are in there. :)

Anywhoo, congrats to Cinnamon for becoming a legend. ;) She really does take dispproval to a whole new level. (At least on camera!)

sas :)

Woooo! Welcome to the forum :biggrin2:! We are so glad to have you two here!

I can't wait to see the new book and hear more about Cinnamon :).

My love bunny, Marlin....was very dissaproving to his mommy when he was a baby:

l_90720df31bd7fd82f938039076d83bb5.jpg

hehe ;)!

I have never felt so welcome on a forum before, you guys are awesome! Thank you.

I'm very interested in reading about thoughts on bunny diets forum. We can't feed Cinnamon alfalfa pellets anymore (we haven't for the last four years) she gets incredibly soft stools that cause her poo to stick to her back side in one giant stinky wad. She now only eats timothy hay and a variety of fruits and veggies (don't get me started on pumpkin--that's like bunny smack).

Hi Sharon! Welcome to the forum! :biggrin2:

Aww, is that Cinnamon in your display picture? She's adorable! I've seenyour (ahem, Cinnamon's;))Disapproving Rabbits site, very cute! Isn't it just so funny how such a cutesy little bunny can look so pee'd off? ;)

Hope to hear more from you and Cinnamon! Hope to see more wonderful pictures of her as well!

That is Cinnamon as my avatar.

I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. Our Humane Societies sell pet food and I was with a friend who stopped in to purchase some cat food. I was not looking for a bunny, but when I saw Cinnamon from across the room her cage, I was hooked. I walked up to the cage and she hopped over and nudged my finger. All I had to do was return later that evening with my husband to have him come around to my way of thinkng ("See, honey, we totally need third rabbit).

We still argue over what kind of Rex she is. He says Red, I say Castor. Eiter way, Rexes have bodies built for snuggling. Once you pet one, you can never stop.

LOL @ Bunny Smack!

Welcome! We love Cinnamon in our house and all the disapproving bunnies in the world!

WOW!! HI!!! I've been viewing your site since joining this forum! I LOVE Cinnamin's status as Professional Disapprover...she's WONDERFUL!! I've even sent in a few of my own buns' disapproval pics, hehe!

WELCOME TO RO!! I can't wait to see and hear all about Cinnamin! :)

Hugs!

Rosie*

YAY! Several of my buns pictures made it on to your original site. I have been meaning to send some new ones.

I am soooo glad you joined here. I will be pre-ordering your book.

Hi Sharron and Cinnamom
I'm not too far away from you in La crosse Wi.
Are you involved with Minnesota companion rabbit at all.
Just wondered as I did meet JoAnna campbell and kathy Smith at Golden valley humane society in St Paul last year.

Welcome to the forum!

Hi there and welcome! We're so excited to have you and Cinnamon here!

As for your diet question, have you ever tried Oxbow Bunny Basics timothy pellet? We love it!

Again, welcome!

-Haley

welcome Sharon & Cinnamon.

I know what you mean about a bun who wants to be an only bun. We've got a gal who's been that way since her original mate passed away. But....there's a new boy in our house who is longing to be her love. We're gonna give one more try once he's healed from his neuter.

Glad to have you with us!

-Mary Ellen and the royalty and staff of Bunnicula's Castle

Hey! Welcome - glad to see you decided to check us out!! As you can see - you have a ton of fans here (me included!).

Welcome to you and Cinnamon.

Nadia

Back