hello from me and button

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynettetink

Reaction score
hi this is button he is 13 weeks now i got him at 6 weeks and was told he is a lop but if any of you think you know what breed he is would be much appreciated i love him with all my heart he is my baby and is spoilt rotten :bunny18 . he's mischievous and naughty at times (he's a chewer) any ideas for chewing?
thanks for looking and i hope to hear from other crazy bunny people :bunny19
Button and Lynette xxx
IMAG02551.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi welcome I too am new c: but if you would want to know what breed he is the site has a breed identification ^_^ maybe you'd want a look there c: since the pics kinda fuzzy and dark

thank you all everytime i see him i have to say awwww i love him so much has his next vaccination on the 19th.
he has to be the most timid bunny i have ever owned and my partner loves him too
thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Omg he's soo cute, for chewing I give my buns a toilet roll with oaten hay in it and they chew it for a while it usually lasts them half to 1 day (no paper). Welcome to the forum I'm happy to help if you have any questions😊

Latest posts

Back