Hello from Maine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harbor Bunny

Reaction score
I am hoping to learn a great deal from all of you. I am soon to adopt a Holland Lop doe and have never had a rabbit as a pet before. I have lots of reading to do!

Harbor Bunny

From one newbie bunny owner to a soon to be bun owner - Welcome! You can find all sorts of information here and also meet alot of (great) and knowledgable people.

What made you decide you wanted a bunny and why specifically the Holland Lop? Just curious.

Why a bunny? I love animals, have had everything over the years from pet rats to gerbils to guinea pigs to birds to the more mundane dogs and cats. I've heard lots about bunnies being great pets and decided it was time to try. I chose the holland lop because this will be an indoor bunny and I needed it to be fairly small in order for an appropriately sized cage to fit in my house. And, then, of course I fell totally in love with a little solid tort girl who loves to be made of and will be named "Cuddles". Just have to get a cage then I will pick her up. She is about 9 weeks old.

Memlili

:welcome1to the forum! This is a great site with friendly, knowledgeable people. I look forward to seeing pictures of your bunny.

By the way, you don't own a bunny, it owns you!:biggrin2: Dogs have masters, Cats have staff and Bunnies have slaves! Welcome to being a bunny slave.:)

Back