Hello from Los Angeles, California!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

So pleased to join the group!

Loretta and Lucinda are the newest members of my family.

The lovely lop ladies join a family of a cat, 11 chickens, me, and my boyfriend.

They are about 5 months old and we're all still getting acquainted.

Looking forward to sharing our stories and hearing yours!

<3
Dana, Loretta & Lucinda

Indeed- I'm in a part of LA that is much more conducive to chickens than the Hollywood side of things. But I'm less than a mile from Dodger Stadium and my boyfriend rides his bike to work downtown every day- under 3 miles- La is cool like that- it's so expansive but the outlying neighborhoods still have homes with plenty of back yard space. Seriously the chicken run is the entire length of the house! I grew up in so cal, but more inland- kids all in 4h and stuff- bf grew up in Wisconsin.

There IS a rooster ordinance. No roosters allowed. We only have hens. And neighbors that like free eggs! We have 2 beehives too but shhhh that's not allowed in la city limits. :)

Last edited:
Hello from England! Welcome! Oh wow chickens too! My Mum has chickens, they're funny little things :) We get blue eggs! You should post pictures of your buns!

:bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back