Hello from London!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tessiesaurus

Tessie
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm a university student living in vibrant central London, England!

I am in my second year of doing religious studies. After that, I have no idea what I'm going to do!

I had bunnies growing up, they lived outdoors and unfortunately I didn't take great care of them. But now I'm older I'm learning about the joys of house rabbits with my pair Luna and Theodore.

Luna (or Loony, or Loony Tunes) is my first bun of my adult life, and my first house bunny.

She is a 7 month old small French Lop mix, coming in at about 10lbs. Our vet thought she was a boy so she was called Albus until we took her in to get neutered and got spayed instead, haha!

She is super friendly and sassy. She can be a right madam when she feels like it too!

She doesn't like being held, but she doesn't mind it too much either, so she lets me scoop her up and cuddle her, which is awesome! :adorable:

She can be naughty; she loves playing in the bathroom and when she gets caught in there she runs back home binkying all the way! But she is really love her, we all love her so much.

Theodore (or Theo or Teddy) is a baby (3.5 month) Continental Giant.

His dad is Darius, Guinness world record holder for biggest bunny in the world. The lady who owns Darius is really really lovely, and she takes good care of her rabbits. She's had a couple of record holders and Darius is the current one. The world record is based on length not weight so stop people overfeeding.
Darius is 4ft 4 inches long!

Since we've had him, he's growing slowly but steadily, so I'm curious to see how big he'll get! His mum was also pretty huge, I think 3ft 4 inches.

A couple of weeks ago he got GI Stasis and was very unwell. He went to animal hospital and stayed there for a week where the wonderful people nursed him back to health!

He's booked in to be neutered in a couple of weeks time, when I will start to try and bond the two of them.

At the moment they live side by side and don't like each other much at all! We'll just have to see how it goes!

So that's me and my bunnies! I'm a member of a couple of other bunny forums and I love them, so I look forward to getting to know another one!

Hi there, welcome to rabbits online :) You have two very cute bunns, I can't wait to see how Theo grows, I can't even begin to imagine having a bunn that big! :D

Hi & :welcome1 to you, Luna & Theodore!
They are beautiful buns! You might want to check out some of our bonding threads such as the one for "Nala & Gaz" to read of others bonding experiences. I have two Jersey wooly sisters who have been bonded since birth. So far they've never had any major disputes & always seem to prefer to hang out together. Best wishes with Theodore's neutering. Look forward to more Luna & Theodore posts!

Latest posts

Back