Hello from Lancashire, England

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

che

Reaction score
I posted another thread a couple of days ago and got a quick, helpful reply - thank you!

Thought I'd stick around and introduce myself properly. :nod

Codi is the newest member of my family. I've had her since a Sunday. She's litter trained herself fully (I can't take credit for that) and she's settled in well.

She joins Emrys, my tortoise. Pictures of both can be seen here:

http://emrysandcodi.weebly.com

She's a house rabbit, and gets lots of company. I run my own business so she has her cage in my office and during the day 10am-6pm she's free to roam. Emrys lives in the office, too. When I finish work, Codi is allowed to enjoy the rest of the house once I've left the office. Curfew (a return to the locked cage, and lights off) is at 8.30pm.

Looking forward to talking with some of you!

:welcome1

Codi is so cute! She looks so well behaved, and very comfortable, especially considering she hasn't been with you too long.

Emrys looks really sweet too - my sister and I had two tiiiiny turtles when we were young, but they ended up escaping. My aunt and uncle used to have a huge one named ET, too. Love the pics of Emrys eating!

Reactions: che

Latest posts

Back