Hello from Ireland :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecherry28

Reaction score
Hello everyone.:)

My name is Liz and i am from Dublin and i just want to say a very big HI:bunnydance:

I have been pretty much been keeping rabbits all my life and more so in recent years have taken in many unwanted rabbits or rescues. Nearly all my current buns are rescued some way or another and that makes them all the more special:inlove:

I am currently bunny mummy to Lily, Belle, Bibble, Star, Dizzle, Cleopatra, Sweet pea, Jojo, AJ, Autumn, Blizzard, Snowy, Diego, Bambi and Dewey. Nearly all are neutered and spayed and live in pairs and all are my babies.

I recently got my 1st purebred rex rabbit also and am hoping to show her in the uk in Jan so am very excited about learning all about the world of showing too:biggrin2:

Along with my beloved buns i have 8 male chinchillas and they sometimes play with the buns (supervised of course) and its very entertaining to see them together.

I do love piccies so will post some very soon and am looking forward to chatting to everyone on this lovely site:biggrin2:

Thanks to Sabine also who introduced me to the site,

Liz:)

Welcome! I love when new people join!
Have a look around, if you have any questions, ASK! :)
We love to help

Hello and thank you for such a quick response.:biggrin2:

I think i will really like this site and cant wait to have a proper look around.

I really really am growing to love rex rabbits as i only recently discovered them and see you have some.:bunnydance:

Looking forward to chatting to you on the site and seeing some piccies,

Liz:)

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Liz. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

Here is link to the rules of the site, light reading Rabbits Online Forum Rules.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures and reading some stories.

Dave

Welcome from upstate New York!

Denise

Welcome to RO!

I really liked Dublin - I've been there twice, staying with friends in Rathmines. It's just a great walking city, with fascinating history.

HI!!
Welcome to rabbits online!!!
Lily, Belle, Bibble, Star, Dizzle, Cleopatra, Sweet pea, Jojo, AJ, Autumn, Blizzard, Snowy, Diego, Bambi and Dewey, hello to you all to!
there is many areas in this place to look about and tons of nice people to meet!
there are a few irish members, grace as you may of seen above(irish bunny)
paul
sabrine
and me.
I hope you enjoy your stay.

Elena

I think Liz already knows me, Sabine and Paul lol! She has some really pretty bunnies! Liz you defo need to post some Jojo pictures, he is just so freakin' adorable! xx

irishbunny wrote:
I think Liz already knows me, Sabine and Paul lol! She has some really pretty bunnies! Liz you defo need to post some Jojo pictures, he is just so freakin' adorable! xx
:shock: lol, sorry my bad.

Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes :bunnyhug:

Its great to see so many people from so many different places too!

Its wonderful how many people are slaves to rabbits too :biggrin2::bunnydance:

Thanks for all the tips Dave, its good to know whats what.

Well im off now to try and post pics so hopefully i will do it correctly,

Liz :happybunny:

Ok here we go, some of you will have seen some of these pics before but for those who have'nt hope you like them :)

DSCF3294.jpg

This is Cleopatra my rex girl who i hope to show in the uk in Jan. I love her so very very much:inlove:and she is a very cheeky girl indeed.

DSCF3296.jpg

stealing the plants:bunnydance:

DSCF3299.jpg

DSCF3269.jpg

eating her carrot tops.

Next up is the sweet couple Jojo and Sweet pea for Grace:inlove:

these two are inseparable and LOVE to cuddle in their litter tray :D

Both are rescues and are very placid rabbits considering their history.

DSCF3271.jpg

Jojo lying on top of sweet pea.

DSCF3119.jpg

DSCF3260.jpg

Next is Bibble and Star another loved up duo. Bibble was born here as her mum was pregnant when i rescued her (her mum is now gone to the bridge though:() and Star is a rescue and a very cheeky boy who is definately the alfa male of all the buns i have and protects his girl no end.

DSCF3265.jpg

again all loved up:inlove:

DSCF3101.jpg

being naughty and digging up mummies stones:pinkbouce:

DSCF3109.jpg

Who me? never!

DSCF3106.jpg

all this digging is tiring mum.

Latest posts

Back