Hello from Iowa

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saracarter107

Reaction score
Hi, I just got a little New Holland Lop eared bunny named Cinderella for my 7 year old daughter. She had a cockatiel and it died suddenly, not sure why. She of course was heart broken. My dh and I decided to replace the bird but she wanted a hamster instead. I talked her out of that and into a bunny. I am so gladI did. The bunnie is the cutest thing I have raised full sized rabbits outside before but never had a dwarf bunny in the house. This will be interesting. We have a zoo at our house, a black lab, a cat, a bearded dragon lizard and now a bunny. Our house is really hopping. I have three children, Joey ten, Zach eight(he is autistic) and Rachel seven.

I am so glad to find this site, I am on a site for the bearded dragon and it is so information I am sure I will find the info I need here to take care of Cinderella.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum. There is a load of info on here, especially in the Library, and also we are not that scary so hopefully you will feel ok asking any questions you need to. The more you ask, the better the owner you will be :)

Do we get to see pictures of cute Cinderella? I sure hope so :) And I look forward to seeing you about and hope the forum is useful for you.

Take care

Tracy

Thanks, I haven't had time to post pics yet but I will. I took some to send down to my mom's because Rachel was at her house when I got the cinderella. So she didn't get to see her until we had her for a couple of days. Rachel thinks it is neat to have a dwarf rabbit, she has a form of dwarfism herself called Russel silvers syndrome. So I quess having a dwarf rabbit fits pretty good here. I don't have a picture of Rachel and Cinderella together yet but I will take one soon.

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile with an area ofyour in, may be likeNorth west Ohio etc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bun and some stories. I know what its like to have a zoo, I have 14 plus rabbits, 2 dogs, 2 cats and at the moment a few mice living in my attic.

Dave

I think I figured out how to do the picture. Thanks. I was having a hard time figuring that out.

S4020816.jpg

Latest posts

Back