hello from hampshire in the UK

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplebumble

Reaction score
waterlooville nr portsmouth, , United Kingdom
:big kiss:wow i love the wide range of smilies!
my names debbie..im 43yrs old..have two growndaughters..one of whom has severe chronic M.Eand is housebound and liveswith me. Im epileptic so we look after each other.
we have had house buns since 2002 and have had some very sick buns..rescue buns...adopted buns....bought buns....but all mad and well loved buns.

After losing two of our brood in 5 months we also took on a bun with limited life span and he had fun here we loved him as much as he loved us and the cats.

Now im back to my little rescue doe bif....and her second bunny hubby..a rew french lop called bertie..hes such a big old softie but never properly litter trained but i love him still.

im a too old to be a twilight fan..but i am........and i love the terry pratchett discworld books.
fave tv shows...bones....fringe..lost.....eleventh hour......family guy.....american dad....ncis..csi ny..csi......being human....
fave movies.....identity.....the i inside...secret window.....donnie darko..the butterfly effect...nightmare before christmas......most funny movies!

i love my bunnies..theyre great for company and make my daughters life filled with company who have in common with her...not liking bright lights..lound sounds....strong smells and have chemical senitivities!

all my buns over the years like my cats can warn me im going to have a seizure.....amazing but true.

:welcome1to the forum Debbie!

Yeah the smileys are great! :D

That's amazing, it's so cool the things animals can do.

It truly is amazing what animals are capable of. It also shows the love they have for you as well.

Welcome to the forum and yes, definitely need to see some pictures

Bryan

hello! and welcome to ro :)
glad to have you here - i insist that you post pictures of your bunnies its ro rules :p
that was a great introduction!
hope to see you around the forum - have you thought about starting a blog? there you can post any updates/pictures/videos about your bunnies!

once again welcome! :)

Bec ~ :hearts

Welcome to the forum! You've found a great site for bunny lovers. I am glad the bunny's can warn you of a seizure. They demand a lot from their slaves but they also love us too!

Thank you very much.i will indeed post picies..and tellyou i have yet another bunny..hes a rescue bun.a black lionhead lop cross...sticky up ears slight bit of fuzzy chops and the little curl on the top of his heads like a kiss curl! lol

nice to finally be able to log back in...only i could mess up my logins like i do! :p

i will do a post about my pets doing seizure alerts..

Yes that would be great, i swear one of my bunnies know when it is about to rain as she always seems to run back in and then it starts to rain five mins or so later lol that is georgie, peppa isnt so bright lol i have to chase her out of the rain xx he he

:shock:there's another 43 year old terry pratchett fan out there! and i thought i was the only one of that ilk:D

hello from me and my bunnies:)

Hey :)

I can't wait to see pics of your buns. You might know me as Sky-O on RU but I obviously use a different name here.

I hope you stick around and I definitely look forward to the pictures.

Tracy
x

Latest posts

Back