Hello from Daisy, Buster and Snowy!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyNBuster

Reaction score
Home of the white rabbits, , United Kingdom
Hello everyone - The computer is now up and running and we are all back!!

Daisy - Has recently moved indoors since bonfire week. We decided tokeep her in over the winter now as it is getting very cold and we havejust had the first frost. Her favourite thing at the moment is to jumparound the kitchen trying to get Snowy's attention. Loving her yogurtdrops.

Buster - Still at Siobhan's. No she still wont let me have him back.Still see him everyday though as I go round for a cuddle. He has formedqute a bond with her. Loves eating dried fruit.

Snowy - Still our stroppy teenager. 3 water bottles later he will begoing to the vets shortly to be fixed. I''ll keep you posted. Wont eatanything without throwing it around his hutch first! Hates treats....:p

Glad to be back and my buns send their love

Vickie

xxx

Yay!!

WELCOME BACK!! Have missed you verymuch!

How's Caitlyn,her big sister, and Ryan?

-Carolyn

All brilliant thanks Carolyn. Alyssa goeseveryday to pre-school nursery and is getting a very bossy madam.Caitlyn is absolutely beautiful. Starting to sit up and loving hersolid baby foods. She is such a pleasant baby - fast asleep as wespeak. Ryan is doing me proud he works all week and then at the weekendto save money for Christmas and the new baby. I get a bit lonely buthes doing it for us.Speaking of the new baby, I had my firstscan yesterday and I am 16 weeks gone. He/she will be due on 6th May.We will hopefully be moving sometimeafter Christmas as ourhouse is just too small for 3 small children. We are all very happy atthe moment.

Vickie

PS - Have not managed to find out yet - how are your little ones doing after their illness?

Well, welcome back! Have missed youall! And, congrats are in order, too! You guyscertainly don't let any grass grow under your feet!"Americanism" for you don't waste time, although, given thecircumstances there is a little bit of room for a double entendre punthere, no disrespect intended.

Welcome, welcome back and congratulations to the both of you!

Buck

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Speaking of the new baby, I had my first scan yesterday andI am 16 weeks gone. He/she will be due on 6th May.

ANOTHER Baby???

Oh Me, OhMy!!

You're worse than rabbits!! :shock:CONGRATULATIONS!

Tucker and Fauna are doing great, thanks for asking.

Yay!! Vickie's back!! I'vebeen wondering where you've been doll! :D I'm gladto hear the family's all good!

Congratulations on the bump! You're going to have to get yourself a mansion to cope! :p

Give the buns and the bairns a hug from me! Glad you're back!

Ang xx

Aww thanks everyone! We were very shocked at first! I agree Carolyn we could give Daisy a run for her money :D!

Gabby I think that Alyssa thinks its the norm for Mummy to be pregnant,she asked Ryan's Mum yesterday where we will put all the other babieswhen they come to stay with her :D. I have told her that this one willdefinitely be the last. I gues Caitlyn wont be very pleased when shehas to share all her toys!

Vickie

Carolyn wrote:
Tucker and Fauna are doing great, thanks for asking.
Aren't you forgetting some bunny? :p

[align=center]*********************************[/align]
[align=left]:shock:Do my eyes decieve me? Or is it really DaisyNBuster?! :p[/align]
[align=left]We missed you that's for sure. I was starting to think you forgot about us, the obsessed bunny lovers. ;)[/align]
[align=left]I'm so glad you're back! So many people seemed to havestopped coming by that it's saddening. (Or they simply cannot make iton.)[/align]

MyBunnyBoys - I was unsure if I should come backor not as it had been so long, but then I thought where else could Irave about Buns. I thought nobody would remember me! I could neverforget about you lot!! I have missed all of you while I have beenoffline

Vickie

:shock:How could we forget you? ;)

And I just realised that you're expecting again. :shock:You will have your hands full and congratulations!

Yippee! Vickie is back! Now that is something to cheer about!

I was starting towonder if you were ever coming back! Now that you've announcedyour latest news, I can see that you werebusy!
4_1_204.gif
Glad you have returned!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back