Hello From Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenspice

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jen and I've had rabbits since I was very young. We now breed and house train our baby bunnies and love them all before sending them off to new homes.

Here in BC people wouldn't be able to have rabbits for pets unless people like me cared for them. We love our English Angora , Rex, Flemish Giants and French Lops. Our tiny Lion Lops are also the cutest little scamps (tiny breeds are more like squirrels--running about and pausing for the occasional pat). We are very careful in choosing new owners and always welcome our babies back home if there is a problem. :rabbithop

We also show locally and educate the public about rabbits during the Fall fairs and Spring rabbit shows. We have enjoyed improving the lines we have and seeing the beautiful healthy bunnies that produces. There is nothing like holding newborn (week old) baby bunnies close to your heart. So much sweetness and innocence.

Occasionally we cross breeds to create unique little buns and to give genetic diversity to our lines. Right now we have some cute little Angora-French lop bunnies. They are so very soft and look to have the long fur which is unexpected. We'll see how they develop. Their nature is so sweet and docile. Four of them have Harlequin type colouring. Cute little clowns.:bunnyheart

When we find homes for all of these little cuties we'll need to see if the Flemish are ready to breed, because we have families lined up to adopt them. My son Matt sleeps with our beautiful Flemish Doe Bowzerita. She's a beautiful Agouti colour and is so neat and clean in her habits it was easy to bring her inside full time.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing what I know about my breeds and rabbits in general.

Latest posts

Back