Hello from Austria!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinibunny

Reaction score
Alright finally doing an into post! Anyway! Hi! Im 26 im an artist,collector (i collect ball jointed dolls and pokemon),painter and im a bit obsessed with bunnies like most of us really. Bunnys are my favorite animal i got my first bunny after begging my mom for years before we adopted a neglected rabbit. The rabbits name was bunbun and was misrable i later named him Takuto. He was ownd by a little girl who would replace animals almost every month because they died i also think he was squrted with water...anyway was really sad. He was taken care of by her mother who couldnt do much for him as she was a nurse and mostly was never home. They left him in the garage in 100 degree weather....water was dripping on his head. Takuto is a great bunny he is now 10 years old and living with my mother in the US! recently i have been trying to move to Austria to be with my husband, we where in a long distance relationship that actually went into a close relationship about 3 weeks ago! So im now an Austrian citizen i havent really felt at home here and Takuto has gone blind in both eyes and death since iv been gone visting Austria back and forth anyway! id like to introduce you to my new bunnies! My mother in law dragged me to a swapmeat and we picked up two girls! I have no idea about girl bunnies so this will be intresting to take care of!

IMG_20140420_155706.jpg

This is Caramel the brown and white lionhead and Oreo the black and white bun in the back! They are 8 weeks old and i just got them today! Im really excited to take care of these girls they are so amazing! Caramel is already pigging out on food while Oreo is stuck in a corner trying to blend in with the black plastic of the cage. I hope Oreo comes out of his shell soon.

Sorry for the ramble thanks for reading also! i love this community you guys are so awesome and helpful i appreciate it a lot!

Welcome to RO. Your two girls re adorable and love the names. It will be lovely to see them as they grow up. Do post more pics, babies are just so cute. I have 3 boys who are bonded and live together.

Welcome to RO~

I love that picture of your two buns flopped and snuggling! Such cute names, too. :) When I brought Felix home he was very active immediately, but Clementine was very withdrawn and still, like your Oreo is. After a couple of weeks she really came out of her shell.

Thank you for the welcomes!!! And i will post a bunch of pictures iv been taking a huge amount of them i really cant get enough they are so cute! My first time having baby buns and lots of surprises already happens already!

Yuppa they are suppose to be dwarf babies! i cant wait to see what they look like when they are older too im having a great time with the buns they are such cuties!

Oreo actually got more exploritive in the last couple days now Caramel is catching up! She got a bit upset at me for picking her up when i had to clean there cage not very happy with that im still trying to figure out the best way to get them to be more ok with me picking them up!

Thanks for all the comments appreciate them!

Ohh, don't get me started on holding bunnies. :laugh: Mine hate being held but they need to learn to accept it, since sometimes there's no choice and they have to be held for cleaning, nail trimming, feeding medicine, etc. It's a part of their life now!

Welcome to RO!

At first I didn't notice that there are two of them. I just saw Caramel but when I took a second look there I saw Oreo. They are beautiful.

@pani

Yup mine always look at me horrible when i pick them up and put them down like they are saying "I trusted you!!" XD! But they are getting more used to me picking them up a bit still hate it though im trying to get them to not be so squirmish but its not working very well

@GRoberts99

Thank you!! Oreo tends to blend into the black plastic of the cage also she blends into the black and white themed coach we have going on as well its pretty funny and really hard to take pictures of her sometimes! Thanks for the comment :)!

Latest posts

Back