hello from australia :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boo :( inconvenient stores don't seem to realize they're supposed to be slaves to ALL the bunnies, not just the ones in big cities!

The next best bunny food we have in Australia is Barastoc Rabbit Pellets, with 21% fibre. It's not as good as Oxbow but better than a lot of other one's available here, it is mainly used for meat rabbits but have had no weight issues feeding it to my lot. I wish we had available some of the foods available in the US as they look a lot better than anything we have here but guess we have to live with what we can get.

cute what breed of lop is urs? what age was he neutered as i need to get mine done too hehe :) and poor thing no longer a man hehe

Oh woops had a blonde moment haha... Coco is 4 months old. The vet told me they can be neutered from four months onwards depending on size and health

Hey!! So exciting there are so many Aussies on here! Im in NSW and only new as well. Marshmallow and Coco are sooo cute!

Hi I am from SA I breed dwarf lops and your boy could possibly be a blue point he looks lovely <3

his points arent perfect but he still is bootiful also will they get darker or not a link to colours would help hehe

also if i cant fine any of these in surrounding areas is it possible to give them something else to replace pellets:bambiandthumper

i thought u guys might want to see more of my bunny hehe
11.png

22.png

Untitled.png

marshmallowlayingdown.jpg

his points arent perfect but he still is bootiful also will they get darker or not a link to colours would help hehe

also if i cant fine any of these in surrounding areas is it possible to give them something else to replace pellets:bambiandthumper

I would try to stick with having pellets in the diet with a growing rabbit (not necessarily unlimited, but some)... with an adult, a wide variety of veggies and grass hays can provide a good diet without needing to feed pellets. if you're interested in a pellet-free diet at some point, I recommend chatting up whitelop about it as she made that switch a while back.

I would try to stick with having pellets in the diet with a growing rabbit (not necessarily unlimited, but some)... with an adult, a wide variety of veggies and grass hays can provide a good diet without needing to feed pellets. if you're interested in a pellet-free diet at some point, I recommend chatting up whitelop about it as she made that switch a while back.

thanks for the advice i deff will when he is older so over 1yrs old im assuming

dwarf lops are a smaller breed, they're usually done growing by around 7 mos so somewhere around 7 mos to 1 year, you could start slowly cutting back on pellets and upping veggies until you have him on a pellet-free diet.

Latest posts

Back