Hello from Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolpigs

Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone
smile.gif

Cuddles and I live in Australia
smile.gif

I'm very new to the whole bun bun caper, I have been a carer and rescuer of guinea pigs for a long time and just loved the house bun the lady who ran our local rescue had.
Cuddles is between 1 - 3 years old, we aren't sure because he was a rescue too, dumped in the national park near us here with a whole bunch of bunnies that look to have come from a breeder.
We are still learning about each other, but we are getting there
smile.gif
He has been with us for a little over a week. He loves his cheeks rubbed, and comes over for a pat in the mornings. We are still working on the picking up for petting, I've found he feels safer when wrapped in a towel first before picking him up.
Look forward to getting to know you all.
L

BTW here is cuddles when he first arrived waiting patiently for me to finish his enclosure
smile.gif

dscn0060u.jpg

:wave:and welcome! poor cuddles - what an awful start to his life, and well done you for giving him a home. he looks a beautiful bunny:)

roxy and hartleybun are also pleased to see that their antipodean cousin is enjoying their favourite treat - a nice crunchy carrot:bunnydance:

Hehe he loves his carrots most definatley :) So much so i have to limit them or that is all he would eat haha :)

He has recently discovered a love of parsley and Bok Choy (which is what the piggies adore) So we are getting there :)

Thanks for the Welcome :biggrin2:

Welcome to the RO forums!
Your bun is certainly a cutie - and he's very healthy looking also, considering his circumstances.

Welcome from upstate New York!

Denise

Welcome Taylah :)

The pic in your avatar is very small but it looks quite cute, with the big dog and little bunny. can we please see a bigger version of it? and any other pics of your bunny that you want to share! put them in the introductions section if you wish.

Cheers :)

Thank you for all the warm welcomes :) I think the bunny bug has bitten me hard lol!

Just saw this guy at the same rescue that I got my cuddles from

http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/43229

Do you think it is too soon to try a play date? :?

Did you go check out Jake? He's adorable. I hope you can get him.

But just be careful, I started with 1 Bunny and now have 6.:p

Susan:)

LOL :) I can imagine, they are just as addictive as piggies!

I didn't get Jake, because he was already taken :( BOO someone loved him enough to fly him from Sydney to WA lol!

However I do have a meeting withthis guyon sunday with Cuddles.

http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/42891

His name is Lambie (for obvious reasons! :biggrin2:) and was amongst the bunch that was dumped when cuddles was.
Fingers crossed they don't hate each other on sight! :)That's what i'm hoping for :pray:

Latest posts

Back