Hello fellow bunny lovers!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angieang21

Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Angie. I have been a member for a while, but have just lurked. I'm excited to be a part of this board - I've heard nice things about it. I'm just looking for a place where I can share my rabbits stories with other people with the same interest without the nonsense.

I know I had posted here about two years ago - but I wanted to refresh my story in hopes of spending more time here.

I live in Westchester, NY with my husband and my almost one year old son. We share our home with four amazing bunnies - Hershey, Bella, Finn and Gus. Everyone in our house except my son Mikey, our corn snake cob, and our tarantula TBone are vegetarians.

Now let me tell you about my bunnies - or my loves - or my furkids..however you'd like to call them.

This is Hershey.- aka Hersh, Bunnyman, H-Man, Lil Man

100_3469.jpg

Hershey was adopted from an animal shelter in 2003. He is a netherland dwarf. He only weighs 2lbs. He is approx. 7 years old. He is a snuggle bunny and loves to snuggle with his two girlfriend buns, Bella & Finn.

This is Bella - aka Bella-rina, Wennie, Rina, or Bellie Button.

bella01.jpg

Bella was another rescue that we brought into our home when she was only 5 weeks old. Taken away from her Momma too soon - she is still a very grumpy bunny. She will let you pet her - but on her terms only. And she has been known to nibble her owners. But we love her for her spunk and we think she is such a diva - with her shiny fur. Bella is almost 5.

This is Finn - aka Buggie, Doodle Bug, Dog Bug, DaBug

100_0868.jpg

Finney is a very special bun. She is a tripod, special needs bunny. We travelled all the way to Ohio to adopt her. This is her story - http://www.ohare.org/specials.htm#finn.

We have successfully bonded her with Hershey and Bella - after much work. She is super fast - don't think her disability slows her down!! She loves cheeky rubs and loves to snuggle. She brings so much life and joy into our home - it should be illegal!! :) She is around 5 years old.

Recently, she has been ill. We noticed her spinning and sneezing - so we brought her to our vet. They took her blood work and her kidneys and liver are all well - we're still waiting for the results of the e.cuncoli test. So please think good thoughts for my baby.

That's the Brandt Trio.

100_1169.jpg

And lastly - this is Gus aka Gomez, Gus Bus, Ga

CIMG2065.jpg

Gus was a foster bunny that never left - haha!! He is our bachelor bun and hates other rabbits. But he sure does LOVE his humans. his favorite person in our house is my son, Mikey.

CIMG3694.jpg

He stays downstairs with us and loves to give kisses. We would have never let him go if someone wanted to adopt him - he is just too amusing. You can't help but smile when Gus is around. He is aprrox. 3 years old.

And that our family - The Brandt Buns. I'll be posting more pics of them soon!

Hello, glad you introduced you and your bunnies! They are soo cute - can't wait to hear more about them - are you going to start a blog?:biggrin2:

All of your bunnies are adorable. I think I just fell in love with Bella though. She looks so cheeky, but sweet too. And the story of Finn was heartwarming. Oh, and I love the picture (and quilt!) of your son with Gus. Oh, forget it, all of your bunnies are great!

Welcome to RO (a belated welcome since you've been here a while) and I hope to see you and your bunnies around!

OMG that last picture of your son and Gus is just beautiful :DYour buns look gorgeous. Hears to more posting and less lurking and sending you good vibes that your bun will be ok

Hi Angie and welcome back to RO. It's good to see you and all of Melody's favorite cousins. I know everyone here will enjoy knowing you and the bunnies.

Ann

Welcome Angie! Your bunnies are adorable! (And your son is cute too! Love his quilt! Slavetoabunny is SO talented!) LOVE Gus!!! Such a handsome boy! Broken Blue Mini Rex!

Hope you enjoy the forum! :welcome1

Latest posts

Back