Hello everyone :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xiaohuihui

Reaction score
I wanted to take a little time to introduce myself - my name is Mia and my rabbit's name is Xiaohuihui. It is the name of a sweet wolf on a popular childrens TV show here in China. I didnt plan to get a rabbit, I never even planned to get a dog or cat because of the lack of resources for pets here. But, sometimes things don't go as planned, and I'm trying to do the best I can for my little buddy. I've had him for about two and a half weeks now.

Welcome,Mia. What things can you get [buy or get in another way] to feed and house your rabbit? Is there a veterinarian that you can go to when your rabbit is sick?

Welcome to RO!!! We all love to hear that another rabbit has been saved from a bad situation. So glad you saved him! It sounds like you are trying to give your bun a good home :) It doesn't sound like pets are a top priority in China. I bet it is probably a little frustrating to get what you need for them.

When your little guy is feeling better, we would love to see pics of him :)

Lake - I ordered hay, pellets, and a cage online from a pet store on Beijing. At first, he lived in a borrowed dog crate and just ate veggies. I was very nervous! No vet in my city that would see him, though I have found one about two hours away.
Jbun and Imbrium - thanks for the welcome and kind words!

I'm glad he's now getting pellets & hay. Pellets & hay are the main foods rabbits need. Vegetables are good also [but not cabbage, onion, potato, spinach] & treats such as carrot pieces, apples pieces [no seeds] & other fruit are for occasional use [so the rabbit doesn't get fat].

Latest posts

Back