Hello Everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgirl9

Reaction score
Hello my name is Danielle and I have 3 adorable rabbits
Kahlua who is a male double main Lionhead
Autumn who is a female Holland Lop
Carrot who is a female Holland Lop
I breed Lion-Lop Bunnies
I live in Windsor Ontario
A few years ago I feel in love with my first rabbit Thunderstorm who unfortunately past away. but since him i adopted another bunny Autumn I then had a litter of cute little bunnies. I enjoy seeing these little bunnies grow up and then find new homes which can be hard to let go. I also have a little dachshund named Kasey who also loves the rabbits. I am married to a great man who puts up with all my rabbits.(which i think he has fell in love with too) I look forward to meeting new people who love their rabbits as much as i do.:)
I also have a web page http://stormsrabbits.weebly.com

Welcome to the forums! Whoa autumn has tons of different colors of babies lol Very cute. Do all your buns ears end up as lop ears or do some stay up like the lionheads?

Hi, Welcome to the Forum

As someone who has lion heads, I have to say Kahlua is gorgeous little bunny. He truly helps make cute, colorful kits. Love the different colors you get.

I was curious too about the ears. I love that little black one with the airplane ears. But do you get ears like Kahlua or are they might start like Dad's but drop like Mom's. Pretty Does, btw.

Wishing you luck with your bunnies. Look forward to discussing our favorite subject...rabbits!

K:)

the baby bunnies do not come from Kahlua i have not breed him yet. the babies in the picture were from my rabbit storm who past away in January the babies have now found homes. Carrot came from a breeder so did Kahlua, right now my rabbit Autumn is pregnant and she was breed with a pure white blue eyed male.
Lion-Lop bunnies ears sometimes look like TV Antennas one up one down and sometimes they completely drop some are fuzzy and some are smooth but most of the time fuzzy.

Welcome! Your bunnies are beautiful! I love their names :biggrin:
Your website is very neat and pretty too!!

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back