Hello Everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaGirl322

Reaction score
My name is Tasha. I live in the SouthEast region of Georgia. I have been raised around rabbits the majority of my life because my mother raised them. My husband and I have about 26 (give or take a few) now in our rabbitry. We concentrate on Flemish Giants and English Lops. He loves the Flems, and I love the English. A list of our bunnies are below:

1) Stomper -Fawn Flemish Giant Buck

2) Magnolia-Frosted Pearl English Lop Doe

3) Zoey -Fawn Flemish Giant Buck

4) Pepper -Black Flemish Giant Doe

5) Cali -Broken Black Tort English Lop Doe

6) Paris -Lynx English Lop Doe

7) Cloe -Broken Black TortEnglish Lop Doe

8) Storm -Black Tort English Lop Doe

9) Speckles -Easter bunny

10) Abby -Easter bunny

11) Tobias -Broken Blue English Lop Buck

12)3 baby Easter bun's -Bucks

13) Snickers -Broken Black Tort English Lop Doe

14) Roscoe - Black Tort English Lop Buck

15) 3 (no names yet); 2 does -1 Broken Black Tort and 1 Black Tort;and 1 buck -Black Tort All three areEnglish Lops. Was suppose to be selling some, but...:biggrin: They are my babies...lol

16) Tucker -Black Tort English Lop Buck

17) Pinky - This bunny is a special needs bun! When we bred Storm, Pinky was one of the babies. For some reason, she came out hairless. She does have splotchy patches of fur, or shall I say fuzz, but she is an "inside" bunny because she cannot take extreme heat, or extreme cold - hence, her not having fur... She looks like Splinter off of the teenage mutan ninja turtles... She is so ugly, she is cute! I love her though, I really do.

18) Sugar -Augouti Lionhead Doe

19) Rebel -Augouti Lionhead Buck

20) Simba - Fawn Lionhead Buck

We breed in the spring time. I will be breeding again as soon as it warms up. Sometimes we will breed in the fall, and winter but the momma and babies have to stay inside. For English, it is very important to keep them warm so that the ears will grow for show!! I missed out this year for show, but do plan on going next year. All of my rabbits are pedigreed, except for the Lionheads and the "Easter bunnies" of course. My rabbits, and stock come out of Augusta from a breeder there.

If you have any questions, or comments, please feel free to talk to me. I am very friendly (as most bunny people are) and loveeeeee to talk about my babies!!! :runningrabbit:

I couldn't part with any rabbit I had, but of course if none were bred we would soon have no pet rabbits. It sounds like you are a caring breeder.

LakeCondo : Thanks so much! I take MUCH PRIDE in my rabbitry and my little guys and gals that live in it!! Is there any where to post pics on here of our rabbitry's or of our babies??

Thanks! I am glad to be here! Most people from my school (College student studying Criminal Justice, Should be graduating with Diploma in December, Associate of Applied Science in May 2012) look at me crazy when I speak about my babies... I like it that way!! :laugh:Hahahahaha!! The crazier they think I am, the better it is.

Toodles!

Tasha

Poor Pinky. Maybe you should start a topic just about her. More people will learn about her that way. I suppose she'd chew it off it you gave her a little knit coat to wear.:ponder:

She is unique for sure. I think it was the genetics in breeding because my breeder has had her own bloodline for quiet sometime now. She has been in raising rabbits for over 30 years or more. Pinkers is the only one in the litter that came out that way. I do love her though. Oddly, I have seen pics on the net of other hairless rabbits, but none of English Lops. It's just one of those one in a million things that happen. However, she does stay inside and we monitor the heat and air so she does not get too cold or too hot. I have a one of a kind bunny! :D She is amazing. Like I said, she has 5 other brothers and sisters and they are all perfect... she is special needs. We can't help laugh at her when we are playing with her though, she looks so scrawny. She seems to be okay not having har though, she thinks she is normal. Of course, we don't tell her any different... LOL!!!

Back