Hello, everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadedHippos

Reaction score
My name is Kristen, and I am new to the forum. I just got my first bunny yesterday. I believe he is a Holland Lop. His name is Trinket. From what I've been told, he is about two years old. This is his fourth home (already!), and will be his last, as he will be with us for the long run.

We bought him from a nice lady on Craigslist, who could no longer keep him due to family members being extremely allergic. She tried to make it work for as long as possible, but could no longer manage. He is a very sweet bunny, very calm, and curious. He seems like he is already comfortable and settled into his new home. Here are a few pictures:

Bunny005.jpg

Bunny012.jpg

029.jpg

Bunny013.jpg

...I want him, lol - he's so sweet (psst, I won't tell Samwise that his Rosie is also checking out Trinket..she thinks he's pretty hot too:p)
Can you tell I love lops?

(Samwise & Rosie are my buck & doe)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I'm sure I will enjoy my time here on this forum.

Trinket has been adjusting quite well, better than I expected. After spending some quality bonding time (and belly rubbing) together last night, we discovered that Trinket is in fact a girl (Sorry, Rosie!). It's probably a good thing, since I'd been saying "her" since all my other pets are females.

As I type this she is hopping around the room, exploring every corner, crack, and crevice. She is still a little skittish when she is hopping around when it comes to someone trying to pick her up, but I'm sure that will change in time as she begins to trust us.

I'm amazed by how much personality she has and I am SO glad I was able to get her, I don't think I could be happier with the way things turned out. :biggrin2:

I was going to say he is handsome, but instead I will say she is very cute and pretty :)

it looks like she is already getting along with the dog haha

enjoy your new bunny! oh and welcome to the forum too.

Welcome! You'll have a wonderful time here! Everyone's helpful and great people. If you ever need anything feel free to contact me through the forums or on MSN (all my details are in my profile!)

:helloand :welcome1to the forum! This is a great site, very active and a great place to talk about your bun and share lots of pictures. Great start, by the way, you have a very cute bunny.

Check out the library section for info and post questions when you need to. There is always someone up in the world that can provide you with a answer.

I have lots of bunny's and not one of them have the same personality, each one is different. I am glad you gave Trinket a forever home.

Glad to have you hear and I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing about your life as a bunny slave.

Latest posts

Back