Hello Everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RosieRoo Jones

Reaction score
Hello! My name is BunnieWhiskers and guess what,I love my bunnies whiskers! I am 11 years old and I live with I luv mahbuns and JimD and my mommy. Whenever I play with my bunnies theirwhiskers tickle my cheeks, thats why i picked this name. My favoritepair of bunnie whiskers are Brindles! (I also love my hamsterswhiskers! His name is Meatball!) I've heard so much about Aunt Carolynand Buck the Duck! I especially love baby bunnie whiskers (aka wriggliewhiskers)

Love,

BunnieWhiskers

WELCOME BW!!!

It's nice to have families here to enjoy the forum :) Ireally like Brindle too :) I don't get bunny whisker tickles much causeBo has short and curly whiskers. I have to go to thepetstores and play with the bunnies they have to get tickled LOL!

Warmest Welcome, BunnyWhiskers! :dude:

You picked a Great Name! :)

My bunny, Tucker, has been giving me The Cold Shoulder since lastSpring. Two days ago, after Sebastian's Little Girl had a "chat" withhim over the forum, I was laying on the floor and I felt these bunnywhiskers tickle my face. When I turned to pet the owner of thosewhiskers, I noticed it was Tucker. :shock: He let me pet him and kisshim for a while. It was great!

Before I had gotten Fauna and Cali, whenever I was sad or whipped out,Tucker would get me laughing by putting his whiskers on my face.

Fauna and Cali don't use their whiskers the way Tucker does his.

:)

Glad to have you here!

-Carolyn

Welcome to the forum!

I love bunny whiskers. I lay on the floor and let my boys climb all over me and they always tickle my face.

Welcome Bunnie Whiskers, I love being tickled bywhiskers too, sometimes when I'm at the computer my bunny comes andhops over my feet and tickles my feet with her whiskers

Latest posts

Back