Hello Everyone!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12354somebunny

Reaction score
Hi everyone and everybun :D

i have 2 lovely house rabbits, Buttons (female, about 9 mths old) and Yohji (male, about 8 mths old). You can see them in my avatar. Buttons is the orange bunny, and Yohji is the broken fawn lop. They look pretty decent in the photo but they can be real devils at times ;)

Edit: some pics of the little devils..

DSC00811.jpg

DSC00807.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

Wow a member from Malaysia!!
Hello and welcome to our forum:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Very pleased to meet you. Here on RO you will find great friendly advice, all the information you need and lots of stories about ...you guessed it...RABBITS! We are all rabbit mad and will want lots of pics and stories about your two little angels...;)

Buttons and Yohji look so adorable together in your avatar:)

Have fun and see you around the forum..

Lemon and Jazz:bunnydance:

Hey,

Welcome to the forum. Your buns are beautiful.

I hope you find the site helpful and useful :)

I look forward to seeing you around :)

Take care

Tracy

(PS, I'msorry about running out of chat earlier, but I'm back about for an hour or so if you fancy a chat :) )

:hello Welcome to the forum. Lots of friendly "bunny" people (ummm...slaves) here.

Your bunnies are very pretty... we can all understand the little "devils" part! :nod Good thing they are so cute! :pet:

:welcome1

thanks for the warm welcome, everyone :)

the people on RO have been really friendly and pleasant. i'm glad to have found such a nice bunch of rabbit crazy people!!

I know I already said welcome on the chat, but I hope you are enjoying the site! Your buns are so cute!! They look very loved and relaxed!

Nope, not really! Jyrenze is from Malaysia and is around now and then. There's also some members from Singapore, China, and I think Japan.

I think you have the first lop bunny I've seen from East Asia. Are there not many lops around, or is it just that we don't have many members from your area?

somebunny wrote:
not many malaysians here, i gather?

wow RO really has a wide network of bunny lovers!

there are a fair number of lops in Malaysia.. so i guess its mostly because there are not too many Malaysians here to show their lops off :D

Welcome to the forum!

Your bunnies are beautiful, RO is the one place you can talk all you want about your bunnies. Its a friendly bunch here.:)

Latest posts

Back