hello every one

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aman1211

Reaction score
:)hello people im new here i am wanting to get a rabbit im 13 just to let everyone no so thats about it im not sure what to say but hi.

Hello, welcome to RO.

What breed of bunny do you want to get? I have 6 bunnies.

When do you think you will get a Bunny?

Susan:)

Welcome. I am sorry you didn't get a welcome right after your first post. Sometimes things are slower here, especially with the different time zones, there are people from all over on this board. I hope to see you posting around the forum, people are very friendly here. You will also get a lot of information about rabbits.

If I was you I would head over to the blogs or photo threads and look at some pictures of different bunnies and see if there is a type you love. Do you want a big bunny or a smaller one? Do you care if they have upright ears or lopped? There are so many options. I hope to see you around.

:yeahthat:

Welcome to RO! :D

There's heaps of info and friendly bunny lovers around here to get you started!

:welcome1

i think i want one that is big and floppy ears is there any kind like that:help

WELCOME!

This is a great place to find out about different kinds of rabbits. There are 42 recognized breeds of rabbit in the USA. Everything from teeny tiny Netherland Dwarfs (2.5 lbs.) up to huge Flemish Giants (18+ lbs.) There "up ears" and "down ears", long ears and short ears, long fur and short velvety fur. LOL! You can pretty much find whatever you fancy. They have different personalities too.

Take a look through the Rabbitry, lots of people post photos of their different rabbits. Read through some of the Blogs, everyone loves to share their rabbit stories. If you have any questions, ask away. There are lots of people on here with a lot of bunny experience to help out.
Hope you find the bunny that makes you happy!

Heya Aman and welcome to RO - you've come to the right place for all things bunny!
My 13yr.old daughter and I have Holland Lops - 9 of them to be exact...Sam & Rosey (that's the mom and dad) and Smudge (2mos.old grey lop) and his 6 siblings from the latest litter.
Great to see more young people on the forums

:welcome1 I think loppy eared bunnies are so cute!! Are you going to get a bunny soon, or are you still trying to convince the parents;)

Latest posts

Back