Hello Dolly!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers Myloki. I hope that the storms don't get worse and that no tornadoes touch down.:pray:

I'm sure you'll be fine :) It's a Cat 1 and it'll drop as soon as it hits land.

2005 we got hit directly by the eye of Hurricane Wilma which was a Cat 5 but I think it dropped to a high 4 right before it hit us. That was my first time in an eye. It was kind of cool because it calmed down to a drizzle, then started up again.

1218890522_e32de79532.jpg

Took our pool screen and knocked down tons and tons of trees, but we were totally fine :D No broken windows. We got 2 weeks off of school and needed chainsaws to clear the streets. Saw a lot of blue tarps after that, but luckily our roof was ok. And our front doors blew open due to the change in pressure and my little dog ran out! Luckily, he came right back, but now he's terrified of thunderstorms.

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm alive! We're all well! Things are still kind of ugly around here, but the power is up in my sector! YAY! I feel so bad about everyone around here that is still being affected. So much clean up to do!

t. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back