Hello, and what do you do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your job area?

• Restaurant/bar

• Hotel

• Computers

• Banking

• Real Estate

• Musician

• Acting/modeling

• Plumber

• Electrician

• Architect

• Photographer

• Wrier

• Police

• Fire

• Politician

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gordon

Reaction score
I haven't visited RO much the last couple of years, but I would like to get back in touch, and ask a question...

What sort of job do you have?

I've created a poll for the general stuff, but if you want to elaborate in post form here, that would be even better. :)

I am a veterinary technician/assistant during the summer and holidays. I am also a student in the fall and spring planning on going to Vet School in the next year or so

Medical secretary for the last twelve years. Inspection work in an electronics company for fifteen years prior to that :) And if part time jobs that help pay for your hobby count then I also worked at horse farms cleaning stalls, feeding horses, and teaching riding lessons for many years :)

Just got hired at a doggie daycare/dog grooming salon. I also help a local family take care of their pets and clean house! You didn't include animal related jobs in your poll! :D

LaylaLop wrote:
You didn't include animal related jobs in your poll! :D

Gosh, you are right! I don't know how I overlooked that. I was just brainstorming different jobs quickly, and for some reason I didn't think of vets, etc.

I'm a 4th year Animal Science student at Cornell in upstate New York hopefully going on to vet school next year. I also work part time doing some copy editing on the newest edition of the Handbook of Bird Biology that the Lab of Ornithology puts out to accompany their home study course.

i am going to college for photography C: i'd love to be a wildlife photographer.

Publication assistant at a company that publishes scientific journals.

(But when I grow up I want to be Boss of the World. :biggrin2:)

I have a 2 yr in Communication Media Arts-PHotography which I use as a side job photographing weddings and special occasions, but my full time job that pays the bills is Nestle USA, hot pockets division. I make hot pockets- seriously not that glamorous but pays decent so I cna keep my rabbit and horse-habits, and my photography up.

i am a stay at home mom too...
but i also cook, so i am a chef
and clean, so i am a maid
and a bunch more...

i dont get paid much though

Back