hello all

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahall83

Reaction score
hello everyone. i am new to the bunny world. my mother got my children and me a rabbit a couple of days ago. my children named him snowball. we know he is a boy. ive done tons of research on rabbits so i do know the care that is involved. my issue is i cant seem to figure out just what kind of rabbit he is. as far as i can tell he is a mix. some other info on my family and pets. i also have 2 birds one parakeet and one cockatiel. 2 hamsters one robo and one winter russian white. one leopard gecko. 2 dogs both mutts and a fish tank with fancy tail guppies.

Hi Angie welcome to RO.

Wow you have lots of pets to take care of.:biggrin:

Do you have a picture of your Bunny Snowball? Cute name.

Susan:)

yeah i was guessing some hotot after looking up diff breeds due to his eye rings. but with the color to his ears and his 2 little dots on his back i figured that wasnt all. i have no idea how old he is. im guessing young still my mom got told he still had some growing to do. not sure of his weight yet. pretty small.

What a cute Bunny.

I see you have the same stuff in the cage as in the litter box. I would suggest not having it everywhere as you'll end up confusing Snowball, he'll think that the whole area is a litterbox:litterhealthy:.

Looking forward to more pictures.

Susan :)

i had read somewhere that at first you should have bedding everywhere then once they start using the litter box to remove it from all other places. guess i hear wrong haha. that is ok though i was planning on removing it today anyways as he is having a pretty good success rate at using his box which thrills me considering he didnt have a box at the store. i never was aware how high they can jump up. i had him out in my living room last night and he jumped onto my couch and rocking chair.

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Cute little guy!

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back