Hello All!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
Ok well ill post pics tommorow of the flemies but this is just a update for anyone who is curious. Salem has a vet apt on Tuesday about the abses on his private part. The new guinea pig i dubed Ladybug i think is 80% prego...oh joy...might be why it was left on my door step. Stormy is getting HUGE and wild she loves to run! On a more personal level I broke up with my boyfriend cause of a issue with him not having time for me and me always having to go to my friend pat for all my problems. But my bunnies make me happy! I cant be sad with them at my side! Pictures are so coming tomorrow when i get a chance. These flemies are so GREAT i LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I am sad though that they need to be seperated in a week until the spay/nuetuer. =(

Well much bunny love!

Salem, Stormy, and Slave Sara!

Lol i have a blog just havent wrote in it lately lol... Pics coming soon hopefully lol..the rain today makes Salem and Stormy sad they are taking emo pictures!

Here are the PICTURES!

OMG these guys are getting huge! Oh and Ladybug is in the some of the pics she was out with the bunns they follow her around like baby ducks!

awwwwwww they are so cute! I'd do a blog for my buns but I'm not 100% sure how to go about it lol!
ps. I think the fact they follow ladybug around like baby ducks is really sweet, I bet it's cute to watch!

It is very cute! I feel bad that Ladybug is in her cage by herself so i let her come out during the day for a little to play with the bunnies and they are very gentle with her. If she is prego she might not come out for awhile cause i dont want her to injure the babies. Anyone hava guinea pigs and has gone thru preganacy please pm me i have questions! And i will keep updates with Salem. As of right now he is still eating and peeing normally but the abses it still there.

I had a guinea pig that had babies years ago... about 9 years ago I think from memory. they are very very cute when they are born, they already have all their hair! I think they are pretty low maintenance, but I was about 12 at the time so my mum probably did a bit of the work for them. I haven't PMed because I don't think I will know the answers to the questions, I am by no means an expert, but my guinea pig Toffee did have babies once (on purpose) so all I can really tell you is that they are very cute. and they can run around within about an hour from being born, their ears are open etc so they don't require much work like baby bunnies do.

lol thanks i am just very curious cause she is getting wide in the hip area and her tummy feels hardish...just want to be prepared.lol.

When you look at their eyes and the way their ears flops in the first pic's, they look almost like TWINS!! :) Just different colors.

They are sooooo CUTE!!! :adorable:

yea they are siblings but salem has a lop ear and a helicopter ear while stormy has a up ear and a lop ear.

Latest posts

Back