Hello all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platypusstar

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Katrina.Me and my boyfriend, Josh,areabout to become a first time rabbit owners of a male Flemish. I'm 18 years old, and my boyfriend is also 18. We're really excited for a new addition and hopefully having our first pet together will bring us closer together. Any rabbit tips from experianced owners will be amazing =D

:wave:Hi Katrina and welcome to the forum

I'm sure you are really excited to be bringing your new bunny home.....when will you be bringing him home?...and then there is the fun part ofchoosing a name

Just by reading through this forum you will learn quite a lot about bunnies and their behaviour

Also look through the library about bunny health and bunny behaviour in the bunny 101..there is so many informative link's in them...check it out!

Hope you enjoy it here...and i'm looking forward to seeing picture's of your new bunny.

We'll probably be bringing him home next month around the 26th of April. Thats when the breeder said he would be ready to leave, i'll post pictures of him when hes home =)

we're thinking about naming him Bobby Dean. Bob for short. For some reason when i see those rabbits I think of red necks o___o and my boyfriend said Bob.

welcome to RO!!!! i cant wait to see picks of your baby bunn!!

Welcome Katrina!
I'm sure you'll have fun browsing RO - it's such a great site, and the people are the best!

Hey guys =D
the breeder sent me a few pictures of the babies, wont know which one we'll be getting til the 26th and we go down.

2rf78e9.jpg

2a5bss3.jpg

2ug0xnn.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I love flemish giants, I have four, 2 black and 2 blue. Wonderful rabbits.

How old will your bunny be when you get it? Its better with the larger breeds if they can nurse from mom until they are 7-9 weeks old, does a alot for their developing bone structure.

The library section has great info on the bunny basics.

Congratulations on the new addition!! I LOVE flemish, I want one so bad. Can't wait to see more pictures once you get him home.

New update:
=( another baby died a few days ago, the lady is getting rid of the mama. but we're still getting a buck

Latest posts

Back