Hello All!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantelnicole

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Chantel and I'm brand new to this forum. I don't have any bunnies as of now, and I can not wait to get one.

I've owned rabbits for several years but only as pets. I want to start raising Mini Lops and Netherland Dwarfs. (I really like the black otter colors)

I'm sure there is ALOT I need to learn and I'm sure I will get lots of help from here. I'm very excited. We are making our first bunny cage today.

I live in Louisiana so if you know of any QUALITY breeders here let me know. So far I haven't found anything but netherland dwarfs around here so I may need to travel to Texas.

Anyway I can't wait to meet all of you :)

Welcome to the forum :)

It's great that you have joined us before starting, that way you can get help right from the word Go.

I agree with you in that black otters are gorgeous, I have two, and they are sooooo cute :D

For any breeder related stuff, or questions, you will probably be better posting in the Rabbitry forum because that is where the breeder relates stuff is.

I hope you find lots of info here and don't hesitate to ask questions if you want to, we are a friendly bunch :)

I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Take care

Tracy

hi chantel!!!

:welcome1

you will find more answers here than you have questions, trust me!!!

hope to see you become a regular here soon!!!!

tracy :)

Welcome to the bord! i hope you have a great time!

off topic:

i hope you dont mind but what part of Louisiana do you live in?

i to live in Louisiana!

you r so cool!

lol

Latest posts

Back