Hello All

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalballl

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! New to theForums. My name is Crystal I'm from Ontario,Canada. I adopted a little boy bunny. His name isBandit. He's a Mini French Lop. He's the biggest sweetheart!

I added a picture link below to see my Buddy :)

Take Care!

:hello Crystalballl And:welcome1 to Rabbits Only Forums!

Bandit Is a Real Handsomeyoung man and sounds like alot of fun. I have a 6 month oldBuckHolland Lops andLopsare my favorite,I just love their little round Heads,Big Eyes and of coarse them Floppyears. I plan to start breeding them in February orMarch Hopefully!:waiting:Can't wait!:wink

I recommend you introduce yourself and Bandit in the new members Forumand then start a Blog for You and Bandit. This forum is the BEST andthere's alot of great people here to help with whatever ?s you may have.

Good Luck with Bandit, He seem Wonderful! :happybunny:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

:wave: Hi Crystal..and welcome!

Bandit sure is one good looking boy, i just love his colouring!

Aww he looks so cute and cuddly :hearts

cheryl

Hi Crystal and Bandit!! Welcome to the forum!

Your Bandit is so adorable! :)

Rosie*

I adopted him from a friend. She hadhim and his brother, but they just would not get along. Evenafter neutering and everything. So I brought him to live withme :) He's a much happier bunny now that he's not gettingbeat up all the time.

Latest posts

Back