Hello all! I come with an offering of pics :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilyPatchFarm

Reaction score
Hello :)

I am new! I thought I would drop by and introduce myself. We have a working farm and have always had a few bunnies around for the kids to play with. Currently we have 5 adults, two mini rex does, two french angora does, and one american fuzzy lop/mini rex mix buck. We've never had babies before but had a little "whoops" moment and were surprised when one of our girls Lola, delivered 7 healthy fat little kits. Now we are just SMITEN. The babies are just under three weeks old now and their personalities are coming out. They are soooooo flipping cute, and so much fun to watch. Here are a few pics to get you started! We had a little photo shoot with them the other day and included one of our buff laced bantam polish chicks for the heck of it LOL. They are 3/4s mini rex and 1/4 american fuzzy lop. Some of them appear to be rex furred and some of them seem to have normal length fur.

bunnies1.JPG

bunnies2.JPG

bunnies3.JPG

bunnies4.JPG

They're just the sweetest little things. Very nice, and welcome to the forum :)

Oh, they are so gorgeous.....what a cute little bunch and they have such grump faces but so cutie. Looking forward to keeping up with their progress, they are too much.

Back