Hello again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenWMO

🐰Lauren and Mona Lisa🐰
Reaction score
Hello everyone :sunshine: I was previously OreoTheBunny about 4 years ago, but sadly Oreo passed at 16 in 2012. I am back again after making the decision to welcome a new bun into my life :big kiss: Her name is Mona and she is a grey and white lop and about a year old! She loves to play with her baby keys and her jingly bell ball. Her favorite treat is banana, and she loves to play with our big gentle golden retriever named Trooper (Don't worry, I always supervise!). Pretty soon we are taking a trip to the HRS to have her choose a friend to take home with us to keep her company while I am at school and work :p A little about me.... My name is Lauren and I'm 16 years old. I love playing with bunnies, talking about bunnies, feeding bunnies, and everything else with bunnies! Feel free to talk to me, I'm pretty friendly :) I'm happy to be back in this community and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone's buns :big kiss:

welcome to the party, again =0)

with that said, hope that you could post photo(s) of this little bun of yours ( Mona )

and sorry to hear about OreoTheBunny, may he/ she binky away w/ our little ones that are awaiting for US to see them once again ...

Welcome and Your bun sounds adorable! So sorry for Oreo who lived a long happy life who is now binkying free under rainbow bridge :(

welcome back. I would love to see a picture of your bunny :) so sorry to hear about the loss of Oreo. that is heartbreaking.
i have 2 Holland Lop does who are 11 weeks old. my 15 yr old daughter and I are raising them together. we've never had bunnies, although we have 4 dogs and 2 cats. we are learning a lot from here. welcome!!

Welcome back to the forum! I'm sorry about Oreo :(

Your new bun sounds very cute! Hopefully we hear more of you and your bun :)

Back