Hello again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBeautifulHope

Reaction score
(I had been a part of this forum for a brief stretch of time a while ago...but thanks to some unfortunate circumstances my little bun, Triss, passed away. I am just now having the good luck to be in a situation where I can once again own a little bundle of joy :) )

I’ve always thought of introductions as a complicated, uncomfortable process. Somehow, someway you are supposed to sum up yourself, and everything you’re about, in a single post, or conversation. How is that even possible? There are many facets to every person, many different hills and valleys. People are not made up of flatness, they are mountains, vast, vast mountain ranges actually. You never truly know everything about them, some things are hidden in caves that they themselves do not even know about. Although, I believe I should give you some account of myself. Not a full one mind you, but one none the less.

My name is Lauren Taylor, and I'm a nineteen year old with a penchant for pondering life and riding more horses than is probably good for her. I'm an (as of this fall) English/Graphic Design double major with a (hopeful) minor in Marketing. Throughout my life I have been what many would term an 'animal' lover and have owned many a dog, rabbit, horse, goat, and cat...some of which my parents were unaware of until they unwittingly stumbled upon them :p (that always ended with my parents giving in after giving us some serious disproving looks). As of this moment in time I am the steward of my families herd of 6 horses (of which I personally own a little quarter horse cross (who we are battling possible navicular and heel pain with currently) and a little mutt of a pony), my indoor dog, Max (a Border Collie/Mini Aussie cross), my livestock guardian, Mara (an Anatolian/Great Pyrenees cross), and a little blue frosted pearl (I think? She's white with blue/grey eyes, blue/grey splotch on her nose, and blue/grey ears?) holland lop named Luna (after luna lovegood from Harry Potter, yes, I am a geek :p ).

Oh, and here are a few pictures of the wee beastie (I can post some pictures of my horse, pony, and dogs as well later on if y'all would like to see them as well :) ... and excuse the horrid quality. They are all off of my phone, of which I may have accidentally messed up the camera when I dunked it in coffee a time or three...)-

so here are a few photos off of my phone + one or two that I had downloaded off of my DSLR onto my phone of a few of my other creatures so y'all can put faces to names...and just so I can show off the cuteness of my crazy little beasties.

my horse sonny and my livestock dog mara

sonny sporting his very dirty blanket

flutter the pony-pon

maximus 'max' aka mr. neurotic ;)

my mom's mare that I am currently training, lilly (14 year old rescued PercheronX PMU mare who when we bought was very underweight, but is now extremely overweight)

(look at the jiggly fatness! I can not wait until I can finally back her and ride her around bareback!!!)

my sister Hailey and my livestock dog Mara/the view off of the back of the property

my sister, Lexi, and her little lion head Elizabeth Taylor the day she brought her home

Welcome back and my camra quality is worse XD your pics are absolutley BEAUTIFUL and so are your animals :)

Welcome back to RO! All of your animals are gorgeous! Your bunny is so cute 😍

Thank you so much! I am rather partial to them all 😉

Welcome back and my camra quality is worse XD your pics are absolutley BEAUTIFUL and so are your animals :)

Awww, thank you so much! I had to edit the BEJEEZERS out of those photos to get them to be semi acceptable 😂. I used to be really, really into photography so now I am probably too harsh of a critic 😆

Welcome back to RO! All your animals are so cute

Thank you so much!

Back