Hello Again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awayfade

Reaction score
Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I have been back on this wonderful forum. When the site temporarily closed I thoughtI would never find you guys again, until one day I got lucky and happened to find a forum that told me about Rabbit's on line having a different web address I was very happy to learn about this, so for about a week I tried to log on, tried all of the steps and they didn't work so I emailed the forum staff and they helped me get back in with you guys. I want to extend a very big thank you foryour help. My rabbits are doing fine, however I changed their names, because the new names seems to fit their personalities better. My Harlequin male rabbit I decided to change his name to Buddy (originally his name was Humphrey)and he likes the name and responds to it. My Harlequin doe I changed her name to Rasfushia from the movie Norbit. Her name was originally Thumper. I have two new additions. Rasfushia had two kits on my birthday which was June 28, One rabbit is black and white Harlequin Magpie, the other is blue and white. I love my rabbits very much and I could never think of parting with the babies, so I am keeping them. I am thinking of having Buddy neutered as I do not intend to breed them again,both parents are from show stock. Well like I said before it's good to be here again, and I hope that I haven't rambled too much. :faint:

Welcome Back!!

:wave:

]

I hope that this brings up the photo of one of my rabbits. Thanks for welcoming me. This is my Harlequin Doe Rabbit Rasfushia. I will try to upload more photos later on. This one took more than fifteen minutes to upload at photo bucket.

Welcome back to the forum! So glad you found us! :biggrin2:

Ohh wow! I love the names of your little bunny bunch! How cute! Aww, Rasfushia is very sweet! Can't wait to see more pictures of your guys (Especially the little ones!!).

Enjoy posting again! Can't wait to hear more from you about yourself and your bunnies!!

Welcome back! :wave:I'm delighted you found us again. :hug1

Rasfushia has stunning markings, I love harlequin colours. Congrats on the kits!

Enjoy the site,

~Michaela, Ebony, Pebble, Madison & Angel Bunny Berri~

Latest posts

Back