Hello.. AGAIN! (Pics)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milkymoon

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My names Ash and I was a member of this site a year or 2 ago with my bunnies Crescent and Morpheus. Sadly since this time Crescent has passed to the rainbow bridge. We still have Morphy who is now 2 years old. We also now have a 12 week old Velvet boy who I'm just in love with.

I'm 19 and live in Sydney, NSW. I work as an early childhood teacher and I adore my job. I also do freelance photography and enjoy writing. I live with my partner is who is my rock. We're both vegans who love and have many furry companions.

As well as our bunnies we have a small Scottish Terrier mix named Comet and 6 rats - Indigo, Willow, Sybil, Booker, Comstock and Malachi.

Anyway on to the pictures of my bunny boos! I hope these pictures don't turn out giant.

tumblr_mvucfloxZT1sabsppo5_1280.jpg

This is my beloved Morpheus. He is the grumpiest old man you'll ever meet. Morpheus is a 2 year old pure Mini Lop. We got him for around 80 AUD When we we're first interested in starting a furry family. He's a beautiful rabbit with a cheeky personality. He knows us well and knows how to get what he wants.

tumblr_mwcp7qh3zQ1sabsppo2_1280.jpg

This is our new 12 week old Velvet furred Rex bunny Sage. He's an absolute dream to own. Rex's have always been my favourite breed of rabbit and Sage is everything I have ever dreamed off. His fur is so soft to touch. He cost us around $50 AUD. He'd never been handled by a human before we got him so he was petrified of us. It took a lot of food bribes to finally start bringing him out of his shell. Now he is the happiest rabbit you'll ever meet!

Thanks for reading my introduction! Sorry if it seems tedious and long. If you'd like to see more photos of my animal family please just ask! :) :anotherbun​

Hello there and welcome, both of your bunnies are adorable :) I'm sure that Sage will know how to get what he wants in no time at all as well ;)

Latest posts

Back