Hello, a brand new member :D

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KaylaBun

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Lindsey :)
17 year old who adores animals and all the happiness and kisses they have to offer :)
My buns name is Kayla. She was rescued from the streets as she was believed to be "set free". I've had her for about a week now and I must say, I don't understand how any family could abandon her, she is truly the best. She is super social, will tackle you for craisins, and loves to lay stretched out on my bed :)

Introduce yourselves and your buns please :D
I'm excited to be apart of this forum :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hi & welcome, Lindsey & Kayla!
Great pix! Love the one of the two of you together! I still consider myself a new bunny parent even though my two Jersey Wooly does have been with me for almost six months now! Faith is my black doe & her sister is Hope, a broken black. I'm a big animal/bird lover too! My birds are the reason I decided to add bunnies to our family. I've had cats & dogs but decided I did not want to add a predator to our avian family. Heard too many stories of how a sweet cat or dog who even played with their bird accidentally hurt or killed their bird so wanted a furry companion that could co-exist in the same house without fear. I still do not allow them to play together as I just prefer not to put anybun or bird at risk of injury. I also enjoy teaching both my birds & buns! Like to keep my mind & theirs active & not bored! lol Love interactive games to play with my buns & birds. That's pretty much me in a nutshell! lol My birds & buns are my family!

Kayla is a lop mix :)
And thanks for the welcome! I'm obsessed with my bunny And I'm glad I could find people who love their rabbits as much as I love mine!

Hi and welcome to RO!
Kayla looks like a lovely little bun.

I'm a first year vet student with 2 buns of my own, Watson and Cricket (although Sherlock and Watson are still in my avatar picture, I guess it's time to change that) and one of the moderators here.
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Welcome :)

I'm a stay at home mom to a young son and two adorable buns.

Glad you found us, your bun is super cute.

Hello and welcome to the forum, Kayla looks like a really sweet bun. I've only had my rabbit Bandit for a week as well, he's a Smoke Pearl.

Latest posts

Back