Helicopter ears...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj82

Reaction score
Well Bobby still has odd ears. I think he is a lop but just don't know as one stands up and one hangs down. He is 11 weeks old. Nicest bunny ever but I wonder if the ears will change or always be odd!

DSC_0635.jpg

IMG_20131217_211115.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

mms_20131219_2.jpg

Lopped or not, he's cute :) I think for some bunnies it just takes a little longer for the ears to lop, as their head is still developing as they mature.

Well Bobby still has odd ears. I think he is a lop but just don't know as one stands up and one hangs down. He is 11 weeks old. Nicest bunny ever but I wonder if the ears will change or always be odd!
--simply adorable,,!!--however behavior is one of the keys to any problem,--keep an eye and ear open.--sincerely james waller :brown-bunny:twocents:group2:

So cute, I love how his ears flop to one side. Ps.. I think he is in bunny attack mode against bozo the stuffed toy there lol!

He reminds me of a very pretty lady swishing her long hair to one side!

Ah! So cute how both his ears are swished to one side!

My lop Rodney had ears one up one down till he was 4 months old, then they both lopped nicely.

Well the other has started to lop and hangs down now at some points and then stands back up! Missing him now as away for Xmas x

Latest posts

Back